Author Topic: Rutgers BBall Coach  (Read 1849 times)

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
govtcheez03:  i kind of look for it - i seek out stupidity and annoy it until it either gets better, gets banned, or goes away on its own

Betazep

• Sunk
  • Founders
Re: Rutgers BBall Coach
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 01:39:44 PM »
I heard people defending him.  The ol'  "He should be tough on them for their own good..." kind of arguments.  And "people are too sensitive these days... my parents hit me and look how I turned out..."  It was annoying to listen to...

I wanted to say.... Yeah look at how you turned out... you are an asshole too. :)
"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents." -Nathaniel Borenstein

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
Re: Rutgers BBall Coach
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2013, 02:09:44 PM »
Yea - I saw a Daily Show segment with clips of fox news talking about the 'pussifying of America,' and blamed this guy getting fired on the 'liberal media.' Disgusting. This was using a position of power to abuse your subordinates.  Can you imagine how those people who are defending the coach would react if someone treated them like that in the classroom?

Totally stupid IMO - just argumentative to be argumentative.
govtcheez03:  i kind of look for it - i seek out stupidity and annoy it until it either gets better, gets banned, or goes away on its own