Author Topic: superbowl predictions?  (Read 20678 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Re: superbowl predictions?
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2009, 07:44:18 PM »
Wow way to go arizona! Ya know they played killer but I doubt they will go any further
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2009, 11:26:22 PM »
Rivers is such a pussy. Never have I seen a qb throw away so many balls. He can't even scramble
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

jkim

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2009, 12:54:32 AM »
Don't think either of these WC teams are going any further...

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2009, 08:51:24 AM »
Yea what a disappointment. Where the hell were the colts??!! Lol.

Go eagles!!

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2009, 03:52:36 PM »
Miami held baltimore really well for the first 3 quarters. Honestly miami would have won this easily even with their screwups if pennington wouldn't have thrown an interception everytime they got to the 20....what a shame but not suprising. That's why he's a throwback qb

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2009, 01:27:06 AM »
Atlanta
Indianapolis
Baltimore
Philadelphia
2-2

Winners this week: Arizona, San Diego, Miami, Philadelphia.  Super Bowl is Pittsburgh vs Giants.
3-1

Home teams yesterday, road today. :dunno:

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2009, 01:50:58 AM »
Giants are done for. Home field means nothing in this game at all. We got this shit!!

New prediction

Ravens vs Eagles

And we win. Its our year baby

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2009, 10:53:07 PM »
Caroline is going to murder arizona. I will be out riding saturday so I won't see those games but its going to be brutal. Much like what would happen if a real cardinal tried to fight a real panther.

But I don't think carolina will be able to knock out philly in the championship game

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2009, 12:59:06 PM »
Baltimore
Carolina
Pittsburgh
New York

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2009, 01:16:42 PM »
Am I the only one giving philly a shot??

:lol: what else is new :rofl2:

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2009, 01:24:11 PM »
Shot != Win

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2009, 01:34:52 PM »
Look at the Eagles vs Giants history guys. Especially post season matchups. The giants simply don't have the fire or the want to win this that philly does. This is a dance we have done a lot in the last ten years, the giants not so much.

Our defense is pumped up and playing incredible, and they always one up themselves vs the giants. Our offense isn't at its top level but its close under pressure.

We are going to murder the giants. I'm putting it in the area of 24-3 or 24-7.

PJYelton

• Power of Voodoo
  • Jackass In Charge
    • TheRecursiveFractal
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2009, 01:37:30 PM »
Hmmm... well since I picked Pittsburgh and the Giants to go to the Super Bowl I guess I have to pick them to win this week as well, and theres no way Arizona is beating Carolina.  That leaves Baltimore vs Tennessee and since Charlie picked the Ravens guess I need to pick the Titans, so my picks:

Giants
Panthers
Titans
Steelers

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2009, 01:44:06 PM »
I'm with charlie on the ravens/titans game. I fully expect the ravens to upset the titans.

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2009, 01:46:50 PM »
Look at the Eagles vs Giants history guys. Especially post season matchups. The giants simply don't have the fire or the want to win this that philly does. This is a dance we have done a lot in the last ten years, the giants not so much.

You're right. The Giants don't have any recent experience playing in or winning big games in the postseason.[/sarcasm]

Giants
Panthers
Titans
Steelers

All home-team picking wuss. :p