Author Topic: shaving  (Read 12250 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
shaving
« on: December 30, 2008, 02:30:31 PM »
No obes, its not an intervention :lol:

Do any of you guys shave your arms or legs? Aside from drak and ken that is.

I hate hair. I might even shave my armpits
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
Re: shaving
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2008, 02:38:59 PM »
I only trim armpits.
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Dumah

• Jackass IV
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2008, 02:43:58 PM »
>>Do any of you guys shave your arms or legs?

Hell no.

>>I hate hair. I might even shave my armpits

What next? Makeup and hair rollers? Get a pair you big sissy!

:)

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2008, 02:52:29 PM »
I have a pair...also shaved.   

You asked for it!!
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2008, 02:58:41 PM »
I should ask women, I bet most of them would prefer it

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2008, 03:02:47 PM »
I'm sure you could all see this coming, but I do trim just about everything.  I don't shave though... that would suck.  I probably do a full body trim (I don't have back hair or much chest hair) once every 2 months.

And RoD, I've asked a few.  Most like at least some hair.  And completely shaving can lead to all sorts of sweating issues.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2008, 03:10:07 PM »
Sweating issues really? I would have thought it was cooler.

So I don't need to trim (maybe armpits) because I don't have much hair. I shave my chest and stomach because I get "sprouts" and I really just hate hair in general. I shave my shoulders too. Ever since my tattoo I get sprouts lol.

Really I'm shaving so much already it just seemed like a good idea. For example without too much detail I have found women LOVE a shaved man. U know what I mean. The legs came into it cuz my thighs are very hairy and it looks so freaky by contrast.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2008, 03:15:38 PM »
Well.... shaving in certain areas is helpful... no doubt.  I think most women don't want you to go overboard though.

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2008, 03:19:59 PM »
No. I shave my face and that's it. I trim nose hairs and eyebrows (reluctantly).

I'm trying to figure out what body hair ober trims. Do you cut your leg hair back to half an inch or something? :dunno:

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2008, 03:20:03 PM »
I think this calls for a myspace poll lol.

I hadn't really considered this but I guess they don't want to feel like its a woman on top of them...

jkim

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2008, 03:58:12 PM »
This is a really strange topic that I wish I hadn't clicked on.

hans

• Guitar Addict
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2008, 03:58:20 PM »
I used to shave down for swimming. But now it's mostly just trim work. I'm a wookie too so there's no point in trying to constantly shave. Plus, it itches like mad when it grows back. Especially chest and armpits. So my suggestion is trim vs shave. Otherwise, man up and get it waxed. Then it will stay gone for longer, but be prepared to get waxed a lot 'cause it still comes back pretty quick.

And actually, girls thought it was really fun to rub up against you when you're shaved. I now think it maybe had something to do with girls actually liking girls though (I like to think all do just a little bit).
This signature intentionally left blank.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2008, 04:06:55 PM »
All women like other women that's a fact. Some are just shy.

I considered getting waxed. Dammi jkim woman up and give an opinion lol

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2008, 04:07:23 PM »
This is a really strange topic that I wish I hadn't clicked on.
HAHAHA

I'm trying to figure out what body hair ober trims. Do you cut your leg hair back to half an inch or something? :dunno:
I trim my legs, arms, chest, armpits, ass, and nether regions (you asked).  I'm not sure of the length... it's a 5 or 6 on my razor... but I'd guess about a half inch to 3/4 or so.  I also trim my nose and ear hair (not much of it by why should it be there?) and I pluck my eyebrows.  I know some guys might think that's ripping away my masculinity, but I know a ton of guys that get them waxed when they get their hair cut... so I don't see the difference.  Unibrows aren't exactly "in" and you have to do something about it.  Plucking hurts less than waxing and it's just regular maintenance now.

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2008, 04:24:38 PM »
Does your leg/arm hair really get so long that it needs a trim? I guess if you do it once then it starts growing more (or maybe that's just a myth).

I shave my unibrow monobrow. Not the best way, but plucking hurts and is too much effort. Same with waxing (not that I've ever tried either).