Author Topic: Superbowl  (Read 12885 times)

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
Re: Superbowl
« Reply #75 on: February 08, 2010, 05:20:13 PM »
Give it to Tracy Porter if not Brees - he shut down Wayne all night and then got the big pick when it happened.  That being said - I know it's the Superbowl MVP - but Breesus deserves it for what he's done for the Saints and NOLA over a long period of time.  HAIL BACCHUS

So we watched at a Bar downtown...HS friends of mine rented out the top floor...my sister, HS friends, (all nola) and some college and grad school friends came....

It was amazing....I spent the first half a complete ball of nerves...the second half (until the pick) was worse....When the Ambush happened though, I went nuts...ran around the bar loft were my friends and I were screaming....We all jumped and hugged...and then when the pick happened, we just about collapsed on the floor...The low score start didn't surprise me.  Both teams wanted to put together long running drives to keep the other team off the field...and our defense was rightly setup in a cover 2 that encouraged the short plays that lead to long drives..long drives don't beget high scores.....

After the game, we went down to Bar None - the Saints bar here in the city.  The atmosphere was Bourbon Stescque - jamming to NOLA music, running into more random people from HS....it was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!  Sang till I couldn't sing more and then came home to get up early and go to work....wow.  Just wow.
govtcheez03:  i kind of look for it - i seek out stupidity and annoy it until it either gets better, gets banned, or goes away on its own

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Re: Superbowl
« Reply #76 on: February 08, 2010, 07:00:13 PM »
Sorry i missed the party. I was so pumped i couldnt even type right on the iphone to msg mike so i just kept hitting keys in caps lock :lol:
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?