Author Topic: HTC HD7  (Read 1295 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
HTC HD7
« on: February 21, 2011, 07:59:11 PM »
Anyone got info on an unlock program for this beast? Or possibly codes i don't have to pay for. Gonna make a call to tmobile and try the old "taking a trip outta the country" bit for the code, but don't usually work these days if you had the contract less then a few months.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Re: HTC HD7
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 09:02:33 PM »
fuck it i paid the 5 bucks
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Re: HTC HD7
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2011, 10:48:54 PM »
This phone is BAD ASS. My main initial complaint is that you are stuck with IE instead of FF or even Opera.

But to be honest, it cost me a few bucks to unlock it and these things sell for anywhere between $375-$450 unlocked in the box, and since i paid much, much less than that I'll probably let it go.