Author Topic: Ordering Crawdads  (Read 3180 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Ordering Crawdads
« on: July 22, 2012, 11:45:56 AM »
I don't have the time (ok I have the time, but not away from the kids) to catch a few hundred craw dads, and the ones I do catch will not compare to NOLA crawdads. That said, anyone ordered them before and had them shipped? I know they do it, and already asked kerms to suggest a place. I'm just curious if anyone has actually used one in particular.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Re: Ordering Crawdads
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 11:55:15 AM »
out of season, lame.

Dammit time to dig the traps out
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2012, 03:37:30 PM »
Crawdads are amazing. The problem is unless you are from NOLA they never seem to come out right. Once you have sat at a table in NOLA and had hometown crawdads nothing else compares. I have tried so many recipes.

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2012, 03:55:14 PM »
Yea - people here really perfect boiling them.  I'm hoping to start learnign once I move back....It should also be noted that we boil them in rather large batches...

Propane is involved....

http://www.boilcrawfish.com/
govtcheez03:  i kind of look for it - i seek out stupidity and annoy it until it either gets better, gets banned, or goes away on its own

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2012, 02:58:44 PM »
Your the first person to ever call my 5 gallon propane boil setup "small" lol.

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2012, 03:35:53 PM »
I think of it more as quaint....
govtcheez03:  i kind of look for it - i seek out stupidity and annoy it until it either gets better, gets banned, or goes away on its own

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2012, 03:39:17 PM »
You know you are going to make me order a ten gallon pot....

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2012, 06:25:04 PM »
Think of how much Ramen it could store when you're not using it....

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2012, 06:53:53 PM »
LOL