Author Topic: TWD - DD and other spinoffs  (Read 1436 times)

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
TWD - DD and other spinoffs
« on: October 02, 2023, 04:00:21 PM »
The last season of TWD was decent - but it did not compare to what it was in the past. There is a bunch of spin offs now, with the newest one bein Daryl Dixon. 4 episodes so far, and let me tell, it is pretty freagin great. When I heard that the plot is set in France, I was skeptical and apprehensive - but I'm glad I decided to see it anyway. So far the story is great. The TWD world is getting a little mystical. Acting is awesome. Reminds me of the first few seasons of the original, but more dark and gritty. If you haven't yet, you should give this one a shot.

the other one is Dead City - the story of Maggie and Negan. This one is OK. I watched all 6 episodes, but it is not as good. I like the actor playing Negan, he can act his ass off - but can't stand the actress playing Maggie. This spinoff is pretty dark and gory too - significantly more than the original TWD.

Have you guys been watching these?
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
Re: TWD - DD and other spinoffs
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2023, 10:24:09 AM »
I gave up on TWD a long time ago.  Tried one or 2 of the spinoffs and it wasn't the same.