Author Topic: I'm going to go hang out with Drak in Texas  (Read 958 times)

-KEN-

• Some Other Mofo
  • Jackass In Charge
I'm going to go hang out with Drak in Texas
« on: May 25, 2009, 10:14:28 AM »
For lunch. Please pray that he doesn't sacrifice myself or my younger cousin to some Pagan god. Also, if someone comes up with a creative explanation for my cousin (I mean, she's 19, so nothing too fanciful) about how I know Drak, you win 1000 eskink bucks.

ps, I set up a mobile trip blog if anyone's interested. Driving cross-country. http://i-10diaries.tumblr.com

jkim

• Jackass In Charge
Re: I'm going to go hang out with Drak in Texas
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2009, 11:30:42 AM »
:lol: have fun, dude.  I guess this is on your way going out for your internship in Cali?

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Ass Wipe
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2009, 01:26:50 PM »
tell her you met him while working on an oil rig in the Gulf of Mexico.  He saved you life once and you'll be forever grateful.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

drakkenkorin

• http://www.google.com
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2009, 07:13:54 PM »
Tell her I won you on an online auction for white slaves and I decided to set you free.

:D

And lunch was good - I'm gonna have to have a word with them bitches at The Cove about the business hours.

Hope you and Katie enjoyed yourselves!
"I know that when I get home from work, I like to read the paper, sip a nice glass of Cabernet, and call people faggots on the internet.  Because I'm an adult." - Govtcheez

-KEN-

• Some Other Mofo
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 01:40:16 AM »
Lunch was great. Luther's was very cool; good food, and I could tell that place would be veerrryyy interesting late at night. You and Lance were a lot of fun, and thanks again for the grub! Conversely, my cousin never asked how I knew you. I was leaning toward sugar daddy, which would have dovetailed nicely with you buying lunch  :D.

And @Jkim, yeah, I should be in LA by tomorrow. Holed up in El Paso tonight, gonna drive straight on through in the morning.