Entertainment & Artistry > Gaming

My Roman Army

(1/4) > >>

jverkoey:
Rome: Total War, amazing game, I've fallen in love with it:

Hmm...there's only about...2000 troops on the field :kickass:

Jake:
I don't have the patience for games like that anymore - but it looks cool jeff.

Govtcheez:
I just go into this game again, playing as the Julii.  I hate the damn Senate missions; I played as the Selucids last time and didn't have to deal with them.  I do like having the power of the SPQR and the other Roman factions behind me - I'll invade Gaul, take a couple cities, and they'll always grant me a ceasefire because they're so afraid of the other countries :)

edit: Are you using any mods?

ober:
There is a guy here at work that is really into it.  I should probably get it but he says you really have to sit down and have a decent amount of time planned out to play it.  I need a game that I can stop instantly if I need to.  (it's the whole being married thing... sometimes she wants us to do stuff together :rolleyes: )  

;)

Govtcheez:
You don't really have to.  The battles can take awhile if they're really big, but by the time you get into really huge ones I'm sure you'll be addicted enough that Sam will have left you already ;)

Seriously, though - I usually only play for an hour or so at a time.  You can save at any point when you're not in a battle.  It'd be hella cool to get some ES Rome multiplayer going.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version