Author Topic: Project Chicken  (Read 2119 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Project Chicken
« on: April 27, 2008, 07:03:27 PM »
So here its sunday, and i want to put chicken on the grill. But my sis used the last of the BBQ sauce. SO heres what i have

Garlic Sault
Some lemon/pepper marinade from the other night
Salt
Pepper
A1 steak sauce

and

Jagermeister.

Any ideas? obviously i could just lemon pepper it, but im thinking A1 and jager
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
  • Ex Asshole - a better and more caring person.
Re: Project Chicken
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2008, 07:10:23 PM »
A1 on chicken fuck no.

First what type of chicken is this?  Are we talking whole chicken, chicken breast, legs, what?

Since you are talking about doing something in the short term I'd go with the Garlic Salt and just some dry seasoning.  You really don't have the time for a marinade.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2008, 07:13:20 PM »
i never soak it anyway i cook it for a lil while then put it on. Its about 15-20 chicken legs and wings. I'm not planning on going heavy on the A1, just brush it on lightly.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2008, 07:20:23 PM »
i also have beer. its budlight so its no good for anything BUT cooking

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2008, 08:25:28 PM »
Ended up dry seasoning it with garlic salt and pepper, then cooking and brushing with A1. Came out suprisingly well, i wasnt too sure about the sauce either. It gave enough taste to be good, but it wasnt overpowering at all. Dont know that i would add this one to any lists, but in a pinch it worked ok