Author Topic: wrong turn  (Read 2056 times)

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
wrong turn
« on: August 03, 2005, 11:40:20 AM »
I'm not even sure when this came out, and if it ever was in the theaters. Overall, it was a pretty decent horror movie, very basic plot - sort of reminicent of classic 70s-80s horror movies. There is an awesome decapitation scene, half decapitation at that :) good date movei, and btw Eliza Dushku is fucking insanely hot.

6/10
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

drakkenkorin

• Jackass VI
    • http://www.google.com
wrong turn
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2005, 11:48:38 AM »
i had seen the cover at blockbuster a while ago and thought the cover art was really cheesy.
"I know that when I get home from work, I like to read the paper, sip a nice glass of Cabernet, and call people faggots on the internet.  Because I'm an adult." - Govtcheez

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
wrong turn
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2005, 11:53:18 AM »
The other chick(s) look pretty hot as well.  But I <3 me some Dushku... especially in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
wrong turn
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2005, 12:34:40 PM »
Quote from: ober
The other chick(s) look pretty hot as well.  But I <3 me some Dushku... especially in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.

yeah they are. The brunette that gets her half of her face cut off is freagin hot as well. As for Dushku, she has a great swimsuit changing sequence in "the new guy" :drool:
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.