Author Topic: FML  (Read 1501 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
FML
« on: April 18, 2012, 02:05:02 PM »
I was holding steady at 190-193 but since the injury i'm up to 196. This blows finding ways to keep active and control my boredom eating is going to be tough.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Perspective

• badfish
  • Jackass In Charge
    • http://jeff.bagu.org
Re: FML
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 05:54:58 PM »
Wasn't it a wrist injury? Go running, do squats, elliptical, samba dance video workout or any of many exercises that don't involve hands.

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Re: FML
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 05:56:54 PM »
Wasn't it a wrist injury? Go running, do squats, elliptical, samba dance video workout or any of many exercises that don't involve hands.

Well the problem lies in the nature of the claim. It is workers comp because it is an at work injury. They will take anything on tape that looks like a physical activity and use it to try and fuck you. I'm not stating publicly that I can or cannot do the things you mentioned, simply stating that workers comp insurance companies are not the most friendly bunch.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?