Author Topic: [no subject]  (Read 1636 times)

Rob

• New improved. Now with added something...
  • Jackass In Charge
  • Approaching 60 from the wrong damn direction...
[no subject]
« on: July 04, 2008, 10:21:09 AM »

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Ass Wipe
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
Re: [no subject]
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2008, 11:03:41 AM »
Thanks!

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.— That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness...

...We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That these United Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States; that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the State of Great Britain, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do. And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 11:16:36 AM by micah »
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

incognito

• In the Abis
  • Jackass IV
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2008, 11:20:49 AM »
that was cool;

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2008, 11:52:14 AM »
Awsome!
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

jkim

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2008, 12:12:26 PM »
Aw, that was cute!  Thanks.  Hope everyone in the US has an awesome day off (unless you don't have the day off)!

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2008, 12:18:45 PM »
I forgot it was even a holiday. I got up and went to work like any other day lol. My customers were suprised to be getting update emails and such from me and i didnt know why for almost an hour. I was thinking its friday and im 7 days a week why wouldnt i be working? LOL

I'm alone here anyway. My sister is gone at her b/f's for the weekend and Jenny is still in NJ taking care of her mom. So busy havent made more then a few "friends" so im just taking the chnace to enjoy the quiet and work at an easy pace since no one is really expecting much done this weekend.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2008, 12:20:42 PM »
I will probably get some beer later as i have a box of Bubba's burgers and all the fixin's i can chow down on.

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2008, 12:47:05 PM »
I'm going to Ohio to barbecue with my friend and tomorrow we are gonna celebrate by going to one of America's pastimes, a soccer game!

KnuckleBuckett

• Jackass In Charge
  • [url=http://google.com]I search a lot[/url]
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2008, 05:52:10 PM »
Cleveland perhaps?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2008, 06:48:28 PM »
Well aside from cleaning the house and enjoying the quiet, i accomplished something today :) Was cruising craigslist and updating the ad's that i have on there for the company and i saw a HP Pavilion dv6233se for sale for $400. So i checked it out just for curiousity, and they were advertising it with all original equipment etc need it gone now you know the deal.

So i called them and said look my cost on that model is 349.99 to my door but my techs go through them constantly so i perfer used and if you will deliver it today (yea i didnt even leave home) and its in good shape ill give you 200.00 cash. Suprisingly, they bit. The guy brought it over and its IMMACULATE. I honestly think when he says they used it once or twice a week to check email that he means exactly that. The whole thing is white and silver and there isnt so much as a dust particle let alone a scratch on this thing.

They even had the fucking box. So i landed a basically brand new laptop for 200.00 for the company. Wiped it out and put Vista Ultimate on it and we are off to the races! It's so nice i almost want to use mine for the comapny and keep this one at home lol. I'm not big on white but this "desert" SE imprint is pretty damn nice.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2008, 08:19:42 PM »
Cleveland perhaps?
Not that I'm aware of.  I hate you now Cheez.  :mad:

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2008, 12:24:25 AM »
Thanks Rob.  Very cool.

Did a "bachlor" party for a friend - we went down to a pass in the mountains alonga river and BBQed, climbed up the rock/rapids, and mourned his impending nutering.
govtcheez03:  i kind of look for it - i seek out stupidity and annoy it until it either gets better, gets banned, or goes away on its own

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2008, 01:33:59 AM »
wow what a party THAT must have been

jk man that sounds pretty cool

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Ass Wipe
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2008, 02:29:34 PM »
a little video I took last night of our towns fireworks last night.  We were a bit downwind so its a little obstructed by smoke.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=37798024
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2008, 11:13:21 AM »
Cleveland perhaps?
Not that I'm aware of.  I hate you now Cheez.  :mad:
No I went to Columbus for a soccer game