Author Topic: jersey's  (Read 4050 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
jersey's
« on: January 05, 2009, 03:44:53 PM »
How can u tell when football jersey's are authentic? I know rebook emblems and tags but that stuff can be faked.

I need a westbrook (me) and an eli manning (heather) jersey before the weekend so I'm looking local. But the prices on craigslist are all over. Some are only like 20 bucks and look identical to the 100 ones with same tags and shit
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

jkim

• Jackass In Charge
Re: jersey's
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 07:15:57 PM »
I have a silly question.  Why does it matter if what you get isn't "authentic?" 

I know it potentially sucks business out (from whom, I'm not sure), but are there any other reasons why I should care that I'm buying my jersey for $25?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2009, 07:19:33 PM »
I'm worried about getting her one that looks cheesey or fake. Or one that's a bad knockoff. I won't notice I'm a jackass but she or other people may. Would be tacky.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2009, 08:26:28 PM »
Its no worse to buy a jersey on craigslist then anywhere else.

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Ass Wipe
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2009, 09:16:24 PM »
anyone wanna buy an Adam Vinitari Patriots Jersey? It was $100 when my wife bought it for me 3 years ago, 1 month before he went to Indy.

never worn.  size XXL.  any serious offer considered  :D
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2009, 09:33:53 PM »
@ethic

Most of these are bought wholesale or stolen from the posters place of employment to make a buck. Everything I'm looking at still has tags (for example champs on one lol) or are sealed in plastic.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2009, 11:24:44 PM »
Sports authority has authentic eli manning jerseys in stock, in female, and they are PINK.

I'm so paying the 59 bux she's gonna freak!

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2009, 11:25:21 AM »
GOD DAMMIT!! Fucking florida NOBODY stocks this jersey. Hell none of them stock giants period.

Sports Authority can have it to me by fri for 77.95 total (not bad imo) but I don't have a cc so I gotta call my buddy and see if he will order it and let me pay him friday.

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Ass Wipe
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2009, 11:28:14 AM »
authentic eli manning jerseys in stock, in female, and they are PINK.

so its like a regular Eli Manning jersey.   :p

Peyton & Eli = :gayfight:   :lol:

"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2009, 11:38:27 AM »
LMFAO!!

Well my buddy is an idiot and maxed his cards so scratch this idea. Fukk me lol

jkim

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2009, 12:30:37 PM »
funny, i think sports authority was having a sale on giants jerseys when i walked into one last week.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2009, 12:40:31 PM »
I called a few buddies someone will call me back before 11pst lol.

Ya I never thought bout the fact that I'm in florida lookin for a giants jersey haha. Rare pink hersheild at that

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2009, 11:35:33 AM »
Jersey came last night, mad pimp yo lol. She absolutely loved it, game should be great :D

KnuckleBuckett

• Jackass In Charge
  • [url=http://google.com]I search a lot[/url]
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2009, 11:45:19 AM »
Jersey came last night, mad pimp yo lol. She absolutely loved it, game should be great :D

Awesome!  Remember SAW!

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2009, 12:19:25 AM »
:rofl2: