Author Topic: Only Sydney prevails!  (Read 3260 times)

A Bit of Fruit

• loves threads ALL ABOUT HIM!!
  • Jackass V
  • Frontier Psychiatrist
Only Sydney prevails!
« on: December 27, 2006, 07:10:58 PM »
I had a dream just half an hour ago but got woken up by my girlfriend calling me. It was an awesome dream so I wrote it down. Here it is, if you are interested. Its not very well written as I just wrote down everything I could before I forgot it. I might fix it up and make a real story.
I was watching tv when a map of the world came on and an alien force was destroying sections of the earth the size of the main island of the UK at a time. It was destorying all of the major cities. I lived on my own in Mascot or Alexandria (according to my thoughts in the dream, but it would make more sense if I was in the city) with a rediculously good view of the centerpoint tower and some stadium, along with the rest of the city scape. The world map also had some sort of radar on it so I could see large masses of people and other things.

I only remember the alien force attacking europe, the UK, America and Australia, but I think it attacked the whole world. As I was watching I was waiting for imminent death but they decided to spare Sydney and only Sydney. I had a dream within a dream that I was talking to the alien force which consisted of a man and woman in their early 20's. The woman destroyed most of the cities but the man only did the last few. I was at a table at some sort of party with them sitting across from me. Others may have had a similar experience because my mate (ben tan) that came into my house right after all the destruction said "Yeah those guys are really cool" after I mentioned the man and woman who were the alien force. While sitting across from them I was helpless to stop them, but I didnt even try or think about it. I played with my phone, listening to songs. Also, when the man destroyed a large section of northern Australia, he was creating destruction in the shape of my face, and remarked how my large eye brows caused alot more deaths.

After all the cities in the world (I think) except Sydney were destroyed, I was still watching the world map on TV and I saw lots of dots moving everywhere as large groups of people paniced. A large group of dots from America were coming down to Australia really fast when I looked out my window and saw a bunch of fighter jets flying by, in the direction of Antartica. The same thing happened again but it was a large flock of birds.

Then began the influx of people to Sydney. On the map a large stream of people was coming diagonally from America to Sydney across the ocean. There was other activity on the map (including other dots coming towards Australia) but I ignored the rest of it. There was also alot of dots (people) rampaging from devestated parts of Australia towards Sydney. When I watched the map they seemed to go to southern Sydney. I locked my window when observing this, just so nobody would want to break into and live in my great house (which was only the size of Corinne's downstairs).

My older sister Natalie and I were suddenly at Sydney harbour to watch the first people from America arrive (who I didnt want to come). I notced a small inflatable dingy was in the water which could help the people get out of the water and onto the warf, so I got nat to help me drag it out of the water and onto a trailer. The first guy who was asian and not from America got up before I could take it away. The next guy who was american still got up anyway, but with more trouble. And said to Natalie "I know what you're trying to do" and then climbed up the side of the warf.

The dream finished with talking to my mate who had come by. He said there was a report about the destruction with theories about who did it and why. I changed the tv channels and found the same cheesy sitcom on every free to air channel which is all I had, because of all of the TV stations had been destroyed.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 07:15:54 PM by Farticus Senior »
i have a stationary fetish

[stealth]

• the original
  • Jackass V
Re: Only Sydney prevails!
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 12:08:32 AM »
i don't know why but this i have the odd feeling of deja vu here..like i've had the same dream or at least one very similar..

A Bit of Fruit

• loves threads ALL ABOUT HIM!!
  • Jackass V
  • Frontier Psychiatrist
Re: Only Sydney prevails!
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 06:46:18 AM »
well if it comes true im gonna lock my windows
i have a stationary fetish