Author Topic: Your Oblivion  (Read 3688 times)

ahluka

• Jackass IV
Your Oblivion
« on: April 16, 2006, 04:32:42 PM »
I thought it'd be neat to post up a journal screenie of your character & stats in Oblivion... Trouble is I started typing this before trying to take said screenshot. I can't figure out how. F12 does nothing neither does printscreen (doesn't even clipboard it). Guess I'll take a look around the 'net for a bit. Tweakguides might have something.

With any luck I'll be back with a screen of my handsome chap within the hour...

ahluka

• Jackass IV
Re: Your Oblivion
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2006, 04:46:24 PM »
Or not. It seems like everybody but me knows how to do it - there's practically nothing online, not even the elderscrolls forums  :mad:

ahluka

• Jackass IV
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2006, 05:30:56 PM »
http://www.ahluka.co.uk/ScreenShot0.bmp

I have a thing for names with K and H in them.
Anyways I prefer to play in 3rd person so I can see my character and get a better view of what's around me. Only problem is aiming - especially during a fight. I always miss at least twice with a spell / arrow unless I switch to 1st person. Meh, I can live with it. I figured you have to pretty much put your head over what you're trying to hit, but it doesn't work very well and is even worse when you're sneaking.

This is like my millionth character and I think I'm sticking with him. With my other save I'm further but I wish I'd thought more about which class / race / birthsign I'd picked.

I noticed I only seem to get approached by the Dark Brotherhood if I sleep near the beggar in the waterfront - can't be the only place he deems safe, surely?

The Eye of Silith (Silith, right?) is the bestest amulet of all time. How doesn't want purple fuzz all over their screen when they're concentrating on staying hidden?

Well, I'd better be getting this (other) Amulet to Jauffre for the Nth time in the last 2 days. Having quest items in my inventory annoys the hell out of me because I can't drop them. I like to carry only what I need to perform my aimless wandering, thank you very much.

Just been reading through that tweak guide (tweakguides.com) and tomorrow morning I'm doing a complete clean, including de-dusting my fans since tis 4 days overdue. Poor girl. Defrag, virus scan and spyware removal, once a week. It's worth it.

I think I'll get hold of Morrowind at some point in the near future since I really never did give it chance.

ahluka

• Jackass IV
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2006, 03:09:35 AM »
WoW eh?
I thought you did have Oblivion?

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2006, 12:07:07 PM »
Stevana - hahahhahaha
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.