Author Topic: Binge Watching  (Read 3270 times)

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Ass Wipe
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
Binge Watching
« on: May 23, 2018, 01:27:48 AM »
Sometimes I find a random show and watch the whole thing, like every episode in a month.

A couple months ago I watched all 5 seasons of "Person of Interest."  Right now I'm on season 5 of "Blue Bloods."
I also watched the 10 episode season of Cobra Kai on youtube in 2 days a few weeks ago, and before that, the new Lost in Space on Netflix.

In the past I've done the same with "24" and even Star Trek Voyager.  Also, last year I was late to the game discovering Silicon Valley and got caught up on the first 4 seasons in a few days.

So how about you guys?  Anyone else guilty of binge watching?  If so, whats your poison?
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

KnuckleBuckett

• Jackass In Charge
  • [url=http://google.com]I search a lot[/url]
Re: Binge Watching
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2018, 06:08:58 AM »
Lately Lost In Space and Westworld.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2018, 09:08:40 PM »
We binge anything we watch on Netflix.  Currently re-watching Weeds. 

micah

• Ass Wipe
    • micahj.com
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2018, 08:43:45 PM »
I just finished all 7 seasons of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine last night. I wonder what I should try next?  My wife says I should switch to comedies but, I dunno, I get tired of watching them quickly and they generally don't have story lines that lend themselves to making you stay up "just one more hour" to see what happens next.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

micah

• Ass Wipe
    • micahj.com
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2018, 01:57:08 PM »
Totally enjoying Travelers on netflix right now. its only 24 episodes (2 "seasons") but I'm 2/3 through and really like it.  It's kinda like Person of Interest meets the first season of Heroes.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2018, 02:31:07 PM »
too many chores to binge watch!
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2018, 04:48:45 PM »
Totally enjoying Travelers on netflix right now. its only 24 episodes (2 "seasons") but I'm 2/3 through and really like it.  It's kinda like Person of Interest meets the first season of Heroes.
Cool.  That one is in our list.