Author Topic: *NWS* HA Syndrome 2  (Read 1290 times)

VBprogrammer

• Back on GMT thank god
  • Jackass IV
*NWS* HA Syndrome 2
« on: February 28, 2006, 05:13:32 PM »
Well I've taken my time about posting this...but lefts just say I'm not particularly horny or alone. I don't think you'll remember but I had a bit of a nightmare situation when my friends friends came up to edinburgh before Christmas then had to go home before we got a chance to get together properly. Well she came back up last week, and we didn't waste much time :)

Not only that, she booked flights back up for next week the day after she left!

Only problem is, I think I like her more than as an occasional sex buddy. I've been dropping in some early stages of a relationship chat into our conversations and I'm pretty sure she's returning it. The only problem is she lives 400 miles away. We had a moment today when I wish I would have started the so whats happens now conversation but I think i'll save that one until she's here again.

I don't know what to do really, I always thought long distance relationships where for crazy people or those in established relationships who simply cant be in the same place, but I think i'm sliding towards the crazy end!!

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
*NWS* HA Syndrome 2
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2006, 05:19:15 PM »
I'm sure you could hook up with ahluka, if you need to.

ahluka

• Jackass IV
*NWS* HA Syndrome 2
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2006, 05:30:55 PM »
Quote from: Govtcheez

:eek: :(

VBprogrammer

• Back on GMT thank god
  • Jackass IV
*NWS* HA Syndrome 2
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2006, 05:47:35 PM »
Actually, she's just over the bridge from the welshy.

Oh and thanks, but no thanks...

drakkenkorin

• http://www.google.com
*NWS* HA Syndrome 2
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2006, 09:59:19 PM »
Quote from: Govtcheez

:rofl:
"I know that when I get home from work, I like to read the paper, sip a nice glass of Cabernet, and call people faggots on the internet.  Because I'm an adult." - Govtcheez

incognito

• In the Abis
  • Jackass IV
*NWS* HA Syndrome 2
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2006, 10:17:33 PM »
If there there one thing about the hippies i like is their sex theory. Why must everything be a part of a "relationship"? What happened to the good ol' "bang cause you just feel like it stuff"?

VBprogrammer

• Back on GMT thank god
  • Jackass IV
*NWS* HA Syndrome 2
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2006, 05:08:18 AM »
Quote from: incognito
If there there one thing about the hippies i like is their sex theory. Why must everything be a part of a "relationship"? What happened to the good ol' "bang cause you just feel like it stuff"?

I've had one night stands before, don't get me wrong they ain't bad, but theres something special about doing it with someone you really like.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
*NWS* HA Syndrome 2
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2006, 09:02:03 AM »
400 miles isn't bad.  My wife and I were 300 miles apart for damn near all of our 2 years of dating.  It adds so much to the relationship in ways you wouldn't expect (both good and bad), and allows you to hang out with your other friends as well.