Author Topic: Upgraded to Sony a7iii  (Read 2378 times)

hans

• Guitar Addict
  • Jackass In Charge
Upgraded to Sony a7iii
« on: October 16, 2020, 07:49:46 PM »
Didn't mention it before but I recently upgraded my camera to the Sony a7iii and I absolutely love this thing. I bought into the full-frame thing a few years back but this is such a massive upgrade in features over my older a7s. The autofocus is amazing and it's just as fast in bursts as my old a6000 so great for sports and other fast stuff. Despite what many of the reviews complain about, I actually don't mind the menu system and they now have a favorites menu section where you can add the stuff you access frequently along with the custom buttons and quick function access menu. And I actually like the feel of the camera in hand too.

I also grabbed the 24-105 f4 and the 85mm f1.8 too, which are both great too. I really want the 24mm f1.4 but I'm going to have to reload the bank account before splurging on that one. Oh, and I grabbed the Tamron 17-28 f2.8 which I'm really impressed with too, and is holding me over on the 24mm.

I really wish they'd put out a 40-something f1.8 as that's my favorite focal length.
This signature intentionally left blank.