Author Topic: Had a blast tonight..  (Read 583 times)

KnuckleBuckett

• Jackass In Charge
  • [url=http://google.com]I search a lot[/url]
Had a blast tonight..
« on: October 31, 2007, 09:38:31 PM »
The kids that came by tonight mostly rocked!

I saw some of the best costumes I have ever seen.  Laughed so hard at one I about fell out of the lawn chair.  It was this blowup ostrich suit that made it look like the kid was an ostrich cowboy.  Legs flopping..big pink ostrich.  What a costume!  I really regret not getting a couple of photos for ES.  Even alot of parents dressed up.  Damn near ran out of candy though.  Won't make that mistake next year.

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Ass Wipe
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
Re: Had a blast tonight..
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2007, 09:43:47 PM »
...when i was a kid and my father would take my brother and I around the neighborhood he would wear a suit and a Ronald Reagan mask.

I was thinking of doing the same recently but I don't have the right body type to pull it off.  Wonder if they make a Newt Gingrich mask?
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2007, 10:19:49 PM »
I'm pretty sure they do, although it was probably a lot more "scary" ten years ago.

I'm sitting here wearing a vampire costume my wife bought and giving out candy on the west coast. I don't pay attention to the kids, I'm not good at giving out candy yet. :dunno:

Saw a couple black spiderman costumes... nothing much else noteworthy.

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2007, 10:52:40 PM »
As mentioned in previous thread...this year was pretty lame for me.  However, last year, in Virginia, we had them constant for a couple of hours.  It was a blast.  The best part was answering the door:

Kid: Trick or Treat!"
Me: Trick!
Kid: Huh?

I got a sword pulled on me, dancing, singing, a walk away, and some very strange looks...
govtcheez03:  i kind of look for it - i seek out stupidity and annoy it until it either gets better, gets banned, or goes away on its own