Author Topic: Metroid Prime 3: corruption  (Read 3788 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Metroid Prime 3: corruption
« on: July 12, 2008, 01:12:16 PM »
So i picked up a used copy of this yesterday. They didnt have much for Wii at all but its pretty cool. i love metroid and so far im just trying to get used to the controls
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Re: Metroid Prime 3: corruption
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 01:27:59 PM »
I'll switch it, its on basic or w/e right now. Its just strange getting used to full directional control with my arm like that. Zelda took me a bit to get used to as well, so i will adapt. I only got as far as the first bad guys to kill and the remotes batteries went low so i have to pickup from the meeting today.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 01:57:02 PM »
im going to play it in a little while so ill try that setting

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2008, 03:11:34 PM »
That was a little better, still strange. I was fighting the friggen "half life wannabe head hugger" bugs for like 10 minutes before i realised i was supposed to curl up to tunnel lol....

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2008, 07:08:15 PM »
yea i looked it up last night LOL. I stopped after i got the suit armor up. BTW how in the hell do u save this game i couldnt find it anywhere...

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2008, 08:49:44 PM »
oohhh laaaaammmmeee lol

jkim

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2008, 01:15:38 PM »
You guys are cute.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2008, 06:17:40 PM »
so are u sweetie

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2008, 10:36:46 PM »
I'm not too big on this game. I love metroid, but i dunno its just weird on the wii. Maybe its me

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2008, 12:16:24 AM »
im not even past the first location yet. i got past the mid boss guess u could call it

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2008, 02:43:33 PM »
Yea ill stick with it. alot of it is frustration b/c of all the different things you need to do and use and not having a "controller" persay. I'll just keep dealing and see if it grows on me.

I would like to try a football game on here i think, but i know ill get bored with it quick. Wii Sports would be cool my sis plays the shit out of the carnival games but they bore me so i dont play with her

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2008, 07:53:55 PM »
i sold it for $35 the other day to some kid haha. i was playing it and he stopped selling newspaper subscrips or some shit and he was like u wanna sell it i said sure 35 bux dont bring it back no return policy