Author Topic: blue and orange  (Read 5812 times)

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
Re: blue and orange
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2011, 07:41:37 AM »
Jake, do you pay attention to any Chicago sports during the season or just when they're in the playoffs?

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2011, 07:44:25 AM »
of course, just the bears and the bulls. why?
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2011, 07:54:26 AM »
Between this thread and this one I wondered if you were like my brother in law, who lives in Chicago and doesn't give a shit until it looks like they will win something.  He also claims to be a huge White Sox fan but wears Cubs stuff all the time and can only name about 3 players on the ChiSox

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2011, 08:03:37 AM »
just because I don't post threads about Chicago's sports doesn't mean I don't follow them. And like my first post in the other thread says, I'm not a very big hockey fan....

Good or bad I follow the Bears pretty regularly. I just got back into the Bulls about two years ago. Baseball is not my cup of tea because it fucking sucks, but I like the Sox anyways (and I don't have a single piece of clothing from the Cubs ;) )

and Cheez, stop being a dick just because Lions suck so bad and will continue to suck for many years into the future  :lick: :lick:
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2011, 08:08:04 AM »
> Baseball is not my cup of tea because it fucking sucks

This just made me lol at work

> and Cheez, stop being a dick just because Lions suck so bad and will continue to suck for many years into the future  :lick: :lick:

Hey, we're on the way up!  If not for that stupid rule in week 1 we would have won that game

edit: I wasn't accusing you of being a bandwagoner, just seeing if you were.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2011, 08:10:08 AM »
>>Hey, we're on the way up!  If not for that stupid rule in week 1 we would have won that game

you're probably right about that; and then your entire season would go way different, right? ;)

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2011, 08:12:19 AM »
Someone at work tried to use that as an excuse like 2 weeks ago.  If that game was so ultra-important that it'd make or break our season, then the whole team should be folded.  It was the first damn game!

But seriously I think the Lions are moving in the right direction.  The NFC North will be loaded next year.

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2011, 04:58:02 PM »
I know this game isn't over yet but lol

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2011, 05:02:44 PM »
i'm missing it, probably the steelers game too. No way im missing the superbowl though
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2011, 10:10:10 PM »
pretty awful. But I had hopes until the very end.

I think Cutler is done in Chicago. He has no passion; he doesn't love the game. No one could even pin point when his "injury" happened. QBs should play through the pain just like everyone else, especially during the championship game. Whenever they showed him on the sidelines he looked bored, like he didn't even want to be there.

All I can say now is, go green.

PJYelton

• Power of Voodoo
  • Jackass In Charge
    • TheRecursiveFractal
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2011, 11:00:59 PM »
Now you know why most of Denver wasn't sad to see him go.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2011, 11:19:24 PM »
Now you know why most of Denver wasn't sad to see him go.

ditto
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2011, 07:47:03 AM »
You guys deserve Todd Collins

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2011, 09:41:30 AM »
Man I was getting scared at the end of the Steelers game.  I knew the Jets still had some fight in them.  If they had gotten their act together a little sooner it might have turned out different.  Fucking yikes.

On the other hand, Roethlisberger looked fucking phenomenal.  Yeah, his completion percentage sucked but goddamn that boy can scramble.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2011, 10:21:50 AM »
I missed the games, but my buddy was texting me the whole time and i started to panic a little too. I had to drive 4.5 hours round trip cuz my girlfriend found a pomaranian she really wanted. So basically i missed the championship games for a breathing feather duster.