Author Topic: NFL Playoff Predictions  (Read 54692 times)

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
Re: NFL Playoff Predictions
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2012, 01:14:46 PM »
I hope the Niners lose soon so that Matt Stafford will be at the Pro Bowl

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2012, 01:34:51 PM »
Its cool Charlie. I know you're jealous of me. It's nice having a team that knows how to score.  You guys know anything about scoring? We can use your Candlestick to show you if you want...You Guys are experts about knowing where too put Candlesticks out there right?
govtcheez03:  i kind of look for it - i seek out stupidity and annoy it until it either gets better, gets banned, or goes away on its own

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2012, 01:58:35 PM »
Hey kermi the third... I have no idea what that means. Your sentences are like the Saints defense. Out in the divisional round.

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2012, 02:00:08 PM »
Hey kermi be three... I get it now. Ha ha... funny. The 49ers defense will outscore the Saints offense on their own. Then they will enjoy the taste of victory with a nice glass of merlot for dinner.

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2012, 02:30:46 PM »
I hope the defense can score - lord knows the 49ers offense can't. You guys are going to want to order something stronger than Merlot though.  Wine just isn't strong enough to ease the pain of defeat.  You should also schedule a spa day - you're going to need some professional help getting our dust out of your teeth...Massages recommended for the defense to ease the pain of being run all over....
govtcheez03:  i kind of look for it - i seek out stupidity and annoy it until it either gets better, gets banned, or goes away on its own

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #65 on: January 10, 2012, 02:41:34 PM »
Yeah, kermikermikermi, there will be Saints dust in the teeth of the 49ers. When the Saints disintegrate under the pressure of the 49ers machine the whole stadium will breath in the fresh air of victory.

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2012, 04:20:28 PM »
No no no Charlie - you've got it wrong. Quick little Sproles has taught us to get out of the way of those kinds of machines. The collapse and resulting dust will be from the 49ers collapsing in on themselves.

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2012, 04:40:41 PM »
Sproles is one insanely fast midget.

Charlie i have some 18% wine to help ease your pain. I got it home made in white (apple) and in red (strawberry). Let me know which
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2012, 04:50:26 PM »
Yo, kermiE... you do realize that there will be actual dust and dirt on the field Saturday, right? It's not just home field. This will be a real football game played on a real field with real grass. Quick little Sproles and friends won't be so quick with a little turf in their cleats and wind in their faces. It takes real men to win in conditions like that. Manly men. Justin Smith is a manly man. Patrick Willis is a manly man. Andy Lee is a manly man. Vernon Davis is an excellent tight end. Blake Costanzo is a manly man. Frank Gore is a manly man. Be ready.

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2012, 05:28:05 PM »
charlie i think your eyes might be going bad because you have gotten kermi's name wrong like a half dozen times in a row

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #71 on: January 10, 2012, 07:05:45 PM »
It's a 49er's thing...can't see with Sproles dust in their eyes....How long did Sproles kick ass in San Diego?  I think he's good on grass.  And your Manly men will have a great time with their Merlot on Monday...and I'll put Vernon Davis up with Jimmy any time....Jimmy will kick his ass...btw - What's Vernon gonna do with Alex Smith getting him the ball?  I mean I can see how Frank Gore might have a good day.  I'm sure Smith can handle a hand off...but is Gore really going to have the chance to run once your boys are playing from behind?

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2012, 07:09:06 PM »
It's a 49er's thing...can't see with Sproles dust in their eyes....How long did Sproles kick ass in San Diego?
maybe a season?

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #73 on: January 10, 2012, 07:30:13 PM »
Hey kermi3000, how's Jimmy Graham going to kick Vernon Davis' ass without getting a penalty for coming off the sideline when his team is on defense? What's VD going to do with Alex Smith getting him the ball? Score touchdowns, baby. Score touchdowns. You know who will be stuck to Graham like glue? A certain number 52. Yeah, that rhymes. Do you know what it looks like when a linebacker gets a "pass defensed" while covering a tight end? Prepare for 5 of those. In the first quarter.

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #74 on: January 10, 2012, 08:19:28 PM »
who really argues on behalf of the 49ers
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?