Author Topic: Favorite fruit  (Read 5439 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Re: Favorite fruit
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2010, 07:02:07 PM »
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2010, 07:43:58 PM »
Fruit is really only fabulous if somebody cuts it up into nice edible chunks for me.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2010, 08:01:06 PM »
pineapple (especially grilled)

tell me more.
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2010, 08:05:40 PM »
*it hard to get them back out of the bottle though :(

once you are done with the beer, take a plastic cup and in one hand hold the bottle neck, and the cup near the bottle's mouth. Use your arm in a windmill motion (going forward :P) with some speed and force, and, there you go. Lime. in. cup.
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2010, 08:07:27 PM »
Fruit is really only fabulous if somebody cuts it up into nice edible chunks for me.

my dad did that for my mom and me very often. I do it now for my wife :) bunch of different fruit cut up and in a bowl.

BTW, I forgot watermelon - watermelon is great in the summer =)

JaWiB

• definitelys definately no MacGyver
  • Jackass V
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2010, 08:15:58 PM »
Bananas! ...Mixed with peanut butter and ice cream.

Also raspberries, strawberries (dipped in brown sugar, mmm), oranges (any variety except the tiny ones with too many seeds), KIWI, grapes, blackberries, huckleberries (haven't had those since I was kid though!),  and pineapple.

I used to love apples, but for some reason I haven't felt like eating them recently.

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2010, 08:59:40 PM »
pineapple (especially grilled)

tell me more.
There are a bazillion recipes out there for it, but basically get the grill hot, brush the pineapple with some mixture of brown sugar, cinnamon, and other things, and toss it on there long enough to carmelize the outside.  Awesome.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2010, 09:10:27 PM »
never had it. Will try it sometime next week. Thanks.