Author Topic: Herman Cain  (Read 11259 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Herman Cain
« on: November 20, 2011, 04:27:41 PM »
Anyone been watching him on CBS? I love listening to this guy. He's like the exact opposite of Obama when he speaks  :lol:
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

incognito

• In the Abis
  • Jackass IV
Re: Herman Cain
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 10:53:34 PM »
I've watched most of the debates. He's just a mess, lacks any substance whatsoever.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 01:13:51 AM »
my money is on Romney - however, I would love to see Obama debate Gingrich; Newt would really demolish him.
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 02:15:49 AM »
I've gone back and forth on Gingrich. I like that at least he has some substance (unlike Perry, Cain, Bachmann, et al). But sometimes I feel like giving him a bunny with a pancake on its head because I have no idea what he's talking about. He seems to like fancy words even if they don't actually mean anything. Plus every once in awhile he advocates something totally crazy. So, after careful consideration I'm not a fan.

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2011, 01:29:39 PM »
> I thought Newt's campaign all left him because he sucks so bad

No, they left because he bailed on the campaign trail to go on a cruise in Greece

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2011, 01:48:24 PM »
I know I just think it's funny

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
  • Ex Asshole - a better and more caring person.
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2011, 02:21:32 PM »
> I thought Newt's campaign all left him because he sucks so bad

No, they left because he bailed on the campaign trail to go on a cruise in Greece
To be fair, I'd probably do the same :D

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2011, 02:23:22 PM »
If I was a Republican presidential hopeful, I'd spend as much time as possible on a boat, preferably a rickety, leaky one

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2011, 02:30:32 PM »
With the current direction away from the middle that both parties have been going I wouldn't want to be a candidate for either.  That does remind me that I really should change my party affiliation.  Wonder if I can do that online...

Edit: So I looked and the answer to the online party change is kinda.  The CA SOS has an online form that gathers all the information and produces a voter registration form with everything filled out.  You then have to print, sign, and mail it in.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 02:37:43 PM by Mike »

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2011, 02:38:22 PM »
What's the purpose of actually registering with a party?  We don't do that in MI, so I've never had to.

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2011, 02:46:50 PM »
You get to vote in their primary if you're registered for the party. That's the biggest one I know.

It also might make a difference in what information you get sent from the respective parties. Mailers might only go out to those who are registered and stuff like that.

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2011, 03:08:41 PM »
You get to vote in their primary if you're registered for the party. That's the biggest one I know.
Didn't that get changed recently?

It also might make a difference in what information you get sent from the respective parties. Mailers might only go out to those who are registered and stuff like that.
Hopefully I'll get less mailers then.  The amount of trees killed during an election is obscene.

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2011, 03:27:16 PM »
Didn't that get changed recently?

In California the statewide elections won't have normal primaries anymore, but the Presidential election will still have a normal party-only primary (I think).

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2011, 03:29:56 PM »
Ah ok

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2011, 08:03:31 PM »
I'm beginning to wonder if we will actually have any chance at an option for president that seems better than Obama. I'm not an overall fan of Obama, but he is better than Bush. That said I'm not sure any of our other options would be a step up from Obama, but at the same time I don't think the masses of this country will vote him back in.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?