Author Topic: Herman Cain  (Read 11256 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Re: Herman Cain
« Reply #90 on: December 12, 2011, 10:04:41 AM »
Whether or not it is life and is murder is the legal issue. Until the birth, it's not legally a person. If it was, then a certificate of birth would come before it came out.
I can't recall the details but there was a case where a man was charged with murder after he assaulted a pregnant woman which cased the lose of the fetus.  We, as a society, recognize that at some point the fetus develops natural rights that we need to protect.

Thats different. The life was not taken by the mother, it was taken by another person against her will.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #91 on: December 12, 2011, 10:06:10 AM »
i thought you said it wasn't a life

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #92 on: December 12, 2011, 10:07:47 AM »
i thought you said it wasn't a life

Never said it wasn't a life imo, my point is simply that until the baby comes out it is not a person and the choice of what to do with her body is hers. Not mine.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #93 on: December 12, 2011, 10:09:26 AM »
If you're acknowledging that it's alive but it's not a person, what is it

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #94 on: December 12, 2011, 10:15:51 AM »
Here's what I'm trying to say. The woman has the right until that kid is born, or should anyway, to terminate. It's her body, her choice. The child is not a legal person with a legal name, number, and citizenship until it is born is all i'm saying.

Is it right? No not in my opinion, but my opinion has no place on that woman's body. So we force her to keep it, or to have it and turn it over to be a burden on the government and get bounced around till it finds a home. People need to come to grips that this planet can not support every life that is spawned in every womans body. Population control brother.

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
  • Ex Asshole - a better and more caring person.
« Reply #95 on: December 12, 2011, 10:16:18 AM »
If a fetus could be removed from the mother and survive why should the mother be allowed to remove and kill the fetus?  Now, really it is a moot point as we've already outlawed it and I don't think anyone is seriously trying to overturn that law.

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #96 on: December 12, 2011, 10:22:17 AM »
Here's what I'm trying to say. The woman has the right until that kid is born, or should anyway, to terminate. It's her body, her choice. The child is not a legal person with a legal name, number, and citizenship until it is born is all i'm saying.
But it does have natural rights that we need to protect.

Is it right? No not in my opinion, but my opinion has no place on that woman's body. So we force her to keep it, or to have it and turn it over to be a burden on the government and get bounced around till it finds a home. People need to come to grips that this planet can not support every life that is spawned in every womans body. Population control brother.
Anyone else thinking what I'm thinking?

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #97 on: December 12, 2011, 10:23:39 AM »
> People need to come to grips that this planet can not support every life that is spawned in every womans body. Population control brother.

I agree.  Keep those "undesirables" from reproducing at unsustainable rates

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #98 on: December 12, 2011, 10:27:13 AM »
> People need to come to grips that this planet can not support every life that is spawned in every womans body. Population control brother.

I agree.  Keep those "undesirables" from reproducing at unsustainable rates
God fearing, non birth control using, baby pumping, Irish catholics?  or Stupid people from Arkansas?

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #99 on: December 12, 2011, 01:02:58 PM »
I think -30 months is a good time to abort. Especially if they still wear diapers.
govtcheez03:  i kind of look for it - i seek out stupidity and annoy it until it either gets better, gets banned, or goes away on its own

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #100 on: January 19, 2012, 08:38:34 PM »
Romney scares me the least, and thats scary. Bunch of lunatics we have running.

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #101 on: January 20, 2012, 09:36:48 AM »
Well they are Republicans

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #102 on: January 20, 2012, 10:02:12 AM »
lmao good point

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #103 on: January 29, 2012, 12:00:04 PM »