Author Topic: ever owned a wrangler?  (Read 13972 times)

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
Re: ever owned a wrangler?
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2012, 10:48:34 PM »
You know, this started off as a really weird post until I realized you were talking about the jeep and not the jeans...
We don't know he's not.  I'll handle this one:  you don't have the butt for it, axon
Yeah but he is looking to get one for his wife, so she might have the butt for it.
post pics of her butt jake
you wish fucker.
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
  • Ex Asshole - a better and more caring person.
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2012, 11:19:02 PM »
You know, this started off as a really weird post until I realized you were talking about the jeep and not the jeans...
We don't know he's not.  I'll handle this one:  you don't have the butt for it, axon
Yeah but he is looking to get one for his wife, so she might have the butt for it.
you wish fucker.
Sharing is caring

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2012, 10:49:10 AM »
you wish fucker.
you know i love you bro

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2012, 11:57:34 AM »
you wish fucker.
you know i love you bro
Quote pyramid.

So back to the point of this thread... Jake, pix plz.  Nothing raunchy.  Just straight Wrangler action.  I'm a Levi man myself, but I don't mind branching out.

KnuckleBuckett

• Jackass In Charge
  • [url=http://google.com]I search a lot[/url]
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2012, 12:34:20 PM »
I don't remember you wearing pants.

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2012, 01:10:26 PM »
He's so hairy he don't need pants
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2012, 03:07:48 PM »
I don't remember you wearing pants.
I meant on others.  :fu:

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2012, 10:23:35 PM »
that's it, I'm done with this thread!

;)

Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2012, 03:32:20 PM »
so we decided to get a new Wrangler Unlimited 4 door. We visited three different dealerships, and couldn't get the deal we wanted. I was actually really surprised that they didn't budge...we even went on the last day of the month! Our terms were not unreasonable, but they certainly would not make their month on us. Since it didn't work out after three tries, we are giving it a rest for a bit.

Our trade is a seasonal car, so they were low balling it. I think that if we come back in June or July the tradein price might be mroe favorable.

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2012, 04:47:52 PM »
The problem is that Jeep has absolutely no problems selling vehicles. And in IL it seems like everyone can go buy a car (outside observation passing through) so it's not like they are desperate for sales.

I know that years ago Jeep controlled the prices pretty heavily, so they may not even be able to budge and still make a dime.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

-KEN-

• Some Other Mofo
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2012, 10:00:02 PM »
Random, because I just bought a new wrangler 2door on Sunday. Black, soft top (I live in LA, weather is no issue) 2012. Kinda love it so far. I'd had a 2010 for a few weeks once, and the 2012s are much nicer rides.

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
  • Ex Asshole - a better and more caring person.
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2012, 10:01:30 PM »
Weather might not be a problem but knife wielding thugs will be :D

-KEN-

• Some Other Mofo
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2012, 10:03:26 PM »
This is true. The thing I'm most worried about is some little git fucking with it. Of course, I'll hopefully never leave anything of value in it, but still. I had that 2010 for just over 2 weeks and someone tossed an egg into it! It was around Halloween, but still. Fucked up.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2012, 12:05:49 AM »
Random, because I just bought a new wrangler 2door on Sunday. Black, soft top (I live in LA, weather is no issue) 2012. Kinda love it so far. I'd had a 2010 for a few weeks once, and the 2012s are much nicer rides.

congrats! they are pretty sweet. The new engine is more powerful and more efficient - as compared to the one you had in the 2010. Did you get a stick?

-KEN-

• Some Other Mofo
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2012, 12:31:14 AM »
Thanks! That's what I heard. Did not get a stick though. Never actually learned to drive a stick, and with traffic around here, I don't really feel the urge to punish my left leg.