Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 1058 times)

Phil

• Best friends with Mr Donkey
  • Jackass III
Dreams
« on: April 20, 2009, 08:54:39 AM »
Like most people I expect, I sometimes get bad dreams when I have worries on my mind. These dreams will be the usual things...I make a monumental fuck up at work and get fired, or we lose our house for some reason, or being butt naked in the middle of a crowd of people (That's quite a common one for a lot of people I believe). Last night however I got barely any sleep because I spent the whole night being chased by zombies. I can only assume the zombie aspect came from about 3 weeks ago when I watched '28 days later' + '28 weeks later' back to back (Great films BTW).

So I'm in this multi-storey building with large corridors and stairwells, I guess it must have been a school, and there are loads of the fuckers around. At one point I am clubbing one of them with a baseball bat but it's useless and I just have to run but everywhere I turn there are more.

I'd love to know how the brain conjures up scenarios that seem so vivid and real in our sleep but are completely absured in the cold light of day. I felt like such an idiot in the morning when telling Sally what happened.

Rob

• New improved. Now with added something...
  • Jackass In Charge
  • Approaching 60 from the wrong damn direction...
Re: Dreams
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 09:52:11 AM »
>>'28 days later' + '28 weeks later' back to back (Great films BTW).

:+1:

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 12:08:49 PM »
My reoccurring nightmare is that I've missed 90% of one of my classes in college and there is no way I'm going to pass the class and therefore I will not graduate.

The other is sitting in a class taking a test and realizing that I know absolutely nothing on the test.

KnuckleBuckett

• Jackass In Charge
  • [url=http://google.com]I search a lot[/url]
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2009, 12:35:20 PM »
My reoccurring nightmare is that I've missed 90% of one of my classes in college and there is no way I'm going to pass the class and therefore I will not graduate.

The other is sitting in a class taking a test and realizing that I know absolutely nothing on the test.

What about the one where you are being hunted by huge (though still delectable) vicious bunny rabbits?

hans

• Guitar Addict
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2009, 12:48:17 PM »
This signature intentionally left blank.

stealth

• Jackass V
  • Now comes in 32 flavors
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2009, 01:03:17 AM »
Y'know, I must be odd because I can never, ever remember my dreams, except if I'm sick and go to bed with a fever and have some far out dream where I'm still sort of awake.  I can't recall the last time I had a nightmare.

The only other dream I recall in vividly delicious detail it the time I fell asleep on the couch with a nicotine patch on after watching Kill Bill.  Goodnight, Uma Thurman.

JaWiB

• definitelys definately no MacGyver
  • Jackass V
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2009, 02:53:47 AM »
I have some really weird dreams...I think I posted one here awhile back, and recently I dreamt that I was John Locke and Benjamin Linus shot me

Rob

• New improved. Now with added something...
  • Jackass In Charge
  • Approaching 60 from the wrong damn direction...
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2009, 08:34:19 AM »
Y'know, I must be odd because I can never, ever remember my dreams, except if I'm sick and go to bed with a fever and have some far out dream where I'm still sort of awake.  I can't recall the last time I had a nightmare.

The only other dream I recall in vividly delicious detail it the time I fell asleep on the couch with a nicotine patch on after watching Kill Bill.  Goodnight, Uma Thurman.

Oh yeah. I can vouch for the odd dreams that patches give you! Good times.

hans

• Guitar Addict
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2009, 10:11:37 AM »
I died in a dream once. Fell off a cliff or something. It was odd, cause I was still dreaming but it was just all black yet I was still conscious, then the alarm clock went off.

I used to have a recurring dream where I'd be on the phone in bed and roll over and wake up to find the phone on the floor.

Ever try to resume a dream? I've done it a few times but usually just end up staying awake.
This signature intentionally left blank.

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Ass Wipe
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2009, 11:20:12 AM »
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."