Author Topic: Maggie  (Read 733 times)

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
Maggie
« on: February 19, 2010, 10:49:11 PM »
So it has been two weeks since we got the Magnum....we love it! it is extremely fun to drive. It has lots of guts. You can really feel the power underneath the hood. 425 HP with almost the same amount of torque is nothing to sneeze at. I missed the stiff suspension and responsive steering - this car has both - but it is still hella comfortable. Heated seats; six disc changer; a stock woofer in the back; leather; dual climate controls; what more can a person want? It also stores the stroller and a bunch of other things without a problem.

I thought RWD will be a problem at first, but I took it out last time we had snow, and ESP works great. Nevertheless, I'm still happy that we have my Jeep as the second car.

The magnum had a redneck intake on it, so the first thing I did is swapped it for one that actually does what it supposed to plus a little more ;)

check out the before and after pictures. I'll take some pictures of the car itself once it gets a little nicer out.

Also, many people told me that we'll be lucky if the thing gives us more than 10MPG...at last fill up it was 15.25 - and I wasn't exactly driving eco friendly. Sure, from today's perspective, 15.25 is pretty horrible, but my V6 jeep gets barely over 16MPG. The beemer, which was 4.4L V8, got between 15 and 16 city driving...considering, the magnum is not that bad.

Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.