Author Topic: Free VoIP  (Read 5684 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Re: Free VoIP
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2012, 09:27:32 PM »
http://support.google.com/voice/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=115082

"It's not currently possible to record outbound calls made through your Google number at this time."

I know, the record button will not even show up. But the way I did it Gmail registered it as an inbound call and displayed the record button which activated when I clicked it.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
  • Ex Asshole - a better and more caring person.
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2012, 09:30:14 PM »
Then www.google.com/voice -> more -> Recorded calls

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2012, 09:44:29 PM »
checked it, nothing. I must be doing something wrong, but it appeared to be recording. Man this is a PITA. If Google assigned an ID to the numbers voice mail box I could just forward and download the thing.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2012, 01:55:24 PM »
GOT IT! Had a lightbulb moment. Set google voice to forward to gmail chat, called google voice number with my cell phone, and answered it in gmail. Used cell to add another call, to my voicemail, and merged them into a three way call. Muted gmail chat mic and muted cell phone, then hit record in gmail and played voicemail on cell phone. Then just cut off the excess in audacity.