Author Topic: Blade trinity  (Read 2449 times)

hans

• Guitar Addict
  • Jackass In Charge
Blade trinity
« on: May 22, 2005, 12:42:35 AM »
I know it's an older movie but I just watched this flick tonight. Pretty good movie. Good action, not too many slow spots. I liked it more than the second one. But can I just say I've got a huge one for Jessica Biel? She was so hot in this movie (and she's Minnesotan).
Dominic Purcell played a pretty good Dracula too, but the whole movie was worth it just for Jessica. I think she need to have her own action movie, like Kate Beckinsale.
This signature intentionally left blank.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
Blade trinity
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2005, 10:02:09 AM »
I'm diggity dog down with that.  I heard the movie actually REALLY sucks and the only saving factor was her.  Doesn't change the fact that I still want to see it because I liked the first one and want to see what they did with the series.

Canuck

• Eh?!!
  • Founders
  • Andy Moog Fan
    • My Website
Blade trinity
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2005, 11:46:47 PM »
I just watched the movie today.  I dont remember much of the previous ones, but I thought it was pretty decent. As tgm said, not many slow spots at all.  Fight scenes were good.  Jessica Biel was pretty hot in the movie.

joshdick

• Math Mod
  • Jackass III
    • http://www.xanga.com/joshdick13
Blade trinity
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2005, 08:35:24 AM »
I thought this was the worst of the Blade triology. Snipes was phoning it in, and the story wasn't good enough.

The two new characters were nice, though. She was hot; he was funny.
:robot: