Author Topic: TV Advice  (Read 9060 times)

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
Re: TV Advice
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2011, 08:37:51 AM »
Yeah, checking your port options should have been done for sure.  I'm in about the same situation as you as far as inputs but my TV has everything that I need and more.

That whole thing about the TV auto-switching the input is rather annoying.  Mine does it when I power on my DVD player.  I find it rather annoying, especially when sometimes I just power it on to take a DVD out.  Who thought that was a good idea??

OH, and I'll say again that my Vizio doesn't seem to have the slowness issue noted by you and Jake.

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2011, 07:55:02 PM »
Micah, why are you tormenting yourself man?
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Ass Wipe
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2011, 08:47:39 PM »
Micah, why are you tormenting yourself man?

What am I supposed to do?  My old TV was all but unwatchable and I have no disposable income.  I have credit at Dell so I ordered a TV from them and they sucked so I cancelled my order.  I have a best buy credit card with a $600 limit.  So I went out and bought a $650 TV.  Obama won't give me a free TV, even though the pursuit of happiness is in the first amendment.

What else was I supposed to do? I can't just not watch TV.  Rock and a hard place man.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2011, 08:54:02 PM »
>>Obama won't give me a free TV, even though the pursuit of happiness is in the first amendment.

:lol:

Return it. Go with a different TV or wait for a special in the next month or so. See if they have better options online and have it shipped to the store. Something other then waste $600 on what sounds like a junker.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?