Author Topic: Over-the-air HD  (Read 9285 times)

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
Re: Over-the-air HD
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2012, 06:00:49 PM »
I don't get the Q.  It costs 300, requires an android phone or tablet to operate, and only plays things from Google Play (no hulu, netflix, etc).

What am I missing?  It's too expensive to be a gateway device - especially when roku's and even AppleTV's are much cheaper.
I guess it also acts as a small amp, so you'd buy it if you don't have an amp and want something to run a small sound system?
govtcheez03:  i kind of look for it - i seek out stupidity and annoy it until it either gets better, gets banned, or goes away on its own

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Re: Over-the-air HD
« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2012, 11:06:11 AM »
So I'm on a trial of Hulu plus and i gotta say, i think it blows so far. Yea so it has all 7 seasons of Inuyasha which is cool, but 99% of what i want to watch is "web only" It almost never loads either, it took twenty minutes to get through the ads earlier when netflix and the internet were fine.

What are you watching it on if not the "web"?

I'm using the Wii. I tried to watch Wilfred and Burn Notice, both will not let you watch them on the TV. Now if I had windows I could use ORB and get around these issues but I'm on Linux.

So glad i dropped Hulu because Wilfred just dropped onto Netflix!! It's only like 13 episodes but it's a start!!
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?