Author Topic: Url to Ip forward  (Read 2504 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Url to Ip forward
« on: August 18, 2007, 02:06:24 PM »
I have done this before, but i cant seem to remember how. The monkey that turns the wheel in my head must have the day off. We have a teamspeak server at 64.xx.xx.xx:8595. Instead of posting the ip to the various forums and such we want to use ts.mydomain.com. When you enter ts.mydomain.com into teamspeak as the ip, the server then needs to send that request to the ip:port.

I cant remember how the fuck i did it.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
  • Ex Asshole - a better and more caring person.
Re: Url to Ip forward
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2007, 03:33:33 PM »
.htaccess redirect?
NM that'd be for web traffic only

Do a subdomain redirect via your control panel

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2007, 04:02:58 PM »
i thought thats what i did before, but it isnt working right. The cost forces the http:// prefix onto every forward and i think thats why it isnt working.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2007, 04:06:30 PM »
heres a ss of the redirect panel. the other options are ftp and https. i blurred out the ip, even tho we all know how to get it anyway