Author Topic: Drinking Flasks  (Read 2969 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Drinking Flasks
« on: September 19, 2012, 11:08:27 AM »
So who has 'em and actually uses them? I have a cheap one from Walmart for camping ($4) that I have had for years. I threw it in my front pocket not long ago and it cracked. I bought another and it leaked so I exchanged it. Well four exchanges later I said screw this cheap shit and bought a nice and engraved flask from Visol.

Really I have two general questions:

How is it that people can stand carrying these in a back (hip) pocket? I can't even sit on a thin leather wallet without being uncomfortable.

And secondly, do you leave yours filled all the time? It always appeared that my dad did and for the most part so have I but the (generic) instructions with the new one say never leave any flask full more than a day. Seems odd to me.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 12:01:11 PM by Steve »
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
  • Ex Asshole - a better and more caring person.
Re: Flasks
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 11:19:41 AM »
I thought this was going to be about these types of flasks

Now I'm disappointed.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Re: Drinking Flasks
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2012, 12:02:17 PM »
Edited the title, sorry Mike.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Re: Drinking Flasks
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2012, 12:35:13 PM »
Apparently my dad observes a three day limit and only fills it when he goes to use it. I had no idea lol