Author Topic: I think I'm going to kill my neighbors  (Read 576 times)

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
  • Ex Asshole - a better and more caring person.
I think I'm going to kill my neighbors
« on: November 19, 2007, 09:45:32 PM »
So a couple of years ago the guy who owned the house next door to us moved out.  Didn't know much about him except that he kept the house up and was quite, aka a good neighbor.  Ever since the house has been nothing but an annoyance.

Over a year ago the waterline from the main to the house broke and they ended up having to cut and remove part of the driveway, which of course left a nice little trench, which of course never got filled in.  Well those jackasses moved away and I got upgraded to even bigger jackasses.  They like to play pool and talk loudly until 2am.  Now most of the time it is on the weekend so I can tolerate that.  But they did it on a Thursday evening recently.  Not a Thursday where Friday is a holiday, just some random Thursday.  I get up at 5am so I really don't like being kept awake by shit like that.  Oh and there is a kid that rides the short bus and the bus pulls up and honks the horn for pick ups and drop offs.  And of course it always happens when I'm trying to concerate on a problem.

All of that I can handle.  Well today just took the cake.  I noticed that the box where the their house and my house mains are located has been flooding for a few days and that they have a nice pool of water at the same spot where it pooled before.  So I figured they would take care of it and all would be good.  Well I get home today and my house doesn't have any water and the main is still flooding like its cool.  I certainly didn't tell anyone to turn my house water off and I called the water company and they didn't turn it off.  So process of elimination means I have to kill my neighbors.  The only saving grace is that the water company is sending someone out tonight to take care of it.

stealth

• Jackass V
  • Now comes in 32 flavors
Re: I think I'm going to kill my neighbors
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 09:50:34 PM »
That sucks mate.  Sounds like you could do with a holiday though..

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
  • Ex Asshole - a better and more caring person.
Re: I think I'm going to kill my neighbors
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 10:19:27 PM »
Ain't that the truth.  Going to AZ for the SMF meetup in the end of December so hopefully that'll help.

Well the guy from the water company just got done and my water is back on.  He thinks (and so do I) that the neighbors had a plumer come out and they ended up turning my line off.  He said he'll have the regular guy come out tomorrow to follow up.  I don't have a problem letting things like a water leak slide but when it effects me directly I'm gonna tolerate that.