Author Topic: I finally know what Real Beer tastes like.  (Read 4940 times)

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
I finally know what Real Beer tastes like.
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2005, 11:41:49 AM »
I've tried it, but I'm not a real big fan of cider.

-KEN-

• Some Other Mofo
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2005, 12:16:34 PM »
Eh, Strongbow isn't bad. My friend loves it, but then again it's probably because her friend's mom works at the pub, like I said.

Quote from: chimaera
Old Speckled Hen
Old Thumper
At Uni we always used to do one real ale in the student bar (the others were boring things like Best etc) so always used to have a pint at lunchtime instead of eating (its like its own little food group)... I used to organise teh Uni annual beer festival each year - ie. a day full of moving casks about, letting them settle another couple of days then having to put up with hordes of drunken students who were trying out all sorts of new beers/ales with all sorts of very strange names - ahhh those were the fun days - you used to have to roll most students out of the room at the end.

Oohhh, Old Speckled Hen was definitely there. I don't know if I can go tonight, and it would be my last time to go before I left for school tomorrow...hmmm...

Also, I know I've told you this before, but I could totally make a marriage between us work out. Just think about it: dual citizenship! Drunken nights out with your husband, checking out men together...it's pretty much a perfect marriage.

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2005, 12:21:20 PM »
Yeah, I didn't mind it, but I just don't prefer ciders.

What's the European consensus on Bass?

Silent Bob

• Jackass II
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2005, 12:25:34 PM »
Quote from: Govtcheez
After I tried it, I could only assume it was called "wife beater" because it tastes so bad you just feel like punching things.

Not a big beer drinker but hate the way Stella Artois makes my mouth feel furry in the morning.

Wife beater is a streetcar named desire reference.

Everyone now sing-a-long in their heads to the musical version in the Simpsons you know it makes sense.

A stranger's just a friend you haven't met
Bought to you by an awful lot of monkeys a plethora of cheap PC's and a proofreader.

Experiments are under way to see if certain conditions and stimuli lead to better Monkey Typed Posts.

Bassy

• Red Panda
  • Jackass IV
    • My website
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2005, 01:57:39 PM »
Quote from: -KEN-

Also, I know I've told you this before, but I could totally make a marriage between us work out. Just think about it: dual citizenship! Drunken nights out with your husband, checking out men together...it's pretty much a perfect marriage.

wow i am in demand - i think thats the second time i have been made that offer this week (apart from the checking out men together bit) - this one sounds like more fun and you live in a warmer area :)  :lol:
People in bamboo houses shouldn't throw pandas

ahluka

• Jackass IV
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2005, 03:28:40 PM »
Quote from: Govtcheez
Yeah, I didn't mind it, but I just don't prefer ciders.

What's the European consensus on Bass?

Hmm never tried it before. What's it like?