Entertainment & Artistry > Gaming

Smartphone games

<< < (2/8) > >>

JaWiB:

--- Quote from: KnuckleBuckett on January 04, 2014, 06:10:57 PM ---I have a couple tower defense games and Civ Rev.  That's about it.

--- End quote ---
I was just joking with a friend about playing Civ on a smart phone. Didn't realize it was possible. I imagine I would get nothing done (...does it only run on windows phones?)

Used to play words with friends, then Ruzzle. Only game I have now is Flow free, which is a fun little puzzle game.

micah:

--- Quote from: ober on January 04, 2014, 12:35:04 PM ---I usually skim the App store for the popular free games and try some of them out until I get bored and then rinse and repeat.

--- End quote ---

Thats how I found ARC Sqaudron, it was under "Games to watch."  I gotta say, I'm blown away how awesome it is. Its the first game I've played on my phone that felt like a console style game but only requires one finger to play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7yK2yvaFbo

charlie:
These are the ones on my iPod touch right now (in order of favorites):

Peggle
Angry Birds: (Original, Seasons, Rio, Space)
Cut the Rope: (Original)
Water?
Tiny Wings
Fruit Ninja
Flight Control
Line Runner

I don't really play them except maybe the angry birds ones when a new level comes out.

Also have Real Kakuro and Sudoku2. I still play the former in spurts, not so much the sudoku.

Finally, I have Words with Friends, Scramble with Friends, Wordly and Draw Something. The last one I don't play, but the first three I play with my dad and sister regularly.

Perspective:
Starting playing FIFA 14 on my ipad mini. Really good.

kermi3:
It's the bulk of my gaming these days...perfect for bike at the gym or when I have too little time to do somethign at work before a kid shows up

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version