Author Topic: Trouble with the Curve  (Read 1781 times)

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
Trouble with the Curve
« on: August 30, 2013, 11:08:32 PM »
Holy crap that was a bad movie. Stupid movie cliche after stupid movie cliche.

4/10

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
  • Ex Asshole - a better and more caring person.
Re: Trouble with the Curve
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2013, 12:48:03 PM »
Never heard of it

* Mike looks it up on Google

What happened to you Clint?  :(

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2013, 11:37:09 AM »
He only acted, and technically he wasn't bad. And Amy Adams was good, and Justin Timberlake wasn't bad either. I just got annoyed by stupid characters and situations so much that it made it painful to watch. I mean, really? She's torn because her dad needs her but she has one more case she has to do well on to make partner at her law firm. People still use that situation in serious movies?

Betazep

• Sunk
  • Founders
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2013, 09:04:10 PM »
He only acted, and technically he wasn't bad. And Amy Adams was good, and Justin Timberlake wasn't bad either. I just got annoyed by stupid characters and situations so much that it made it painful to watch. I mean, really? She's torn because her dad needs her but she has one more case she has to do well on to make partner at her law firm. People still use that situation in serious movies?

Bah! How about SPOILER ALERT! 

Just kidding... there is no way I am watching that movie ever.  :)
"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents." -Nathaniel Borenstein

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2013, 12:48:04 PM »
:)

There are no spoilers in this movie. My 4-year-old could guess everything that happens.

Betazep

• Sunk
  • Founders
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2013, 09:53:05 PM »
Hahahah  wow.
"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents." -Nathaniel Borenstein