Author Topic: King Jobs  (Read 1053 times)

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
King Jobs
« on: June 02, 2010, 07:45:21 AM »
So I have a lot of respect for Jobs as a project/product developer and manager.  His products are certainly high quality - and I use my iPod and iPhone constantly.  I'm certainly tied to the iTunes universe.  No doubt it's a universe that has major problems, but at least their reasonable about privacy...I don't love the anti-developer policies or speech issues, but good with bad and hopefully the DoJ is going to take some action there...

...I read the transcript and watched a lot of the video of his interview at D8 last night.  He's clearly very smart and loves what he does.  While he's certainly got a reputation for being dictatorial - I was a bit disturbed by the number of times he clearly used the fucking Royal "We."  It was in the Google clip, iAd, the missing iPhone...a bit disturbing about the guy's ego....

Seriously?  The Royal We?
govtcheez03:  i kind of look for it - i seek out stupidity and annoy it until it either gets better, gets banned, or goes away on its own

KnuckleBuckett

• Jackass In Charge
  • [url=http://google.com]I search a lot[/url]
Re: King Jobs
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 08:57:33 AM »
IMO he has long since lost touch with reality.  Typical of powerful and or well off personalities.  Hollywood stars, politicians, etc...