Author Topic: Car review  (Read 2984 times)

hans

• Guitar Addict
  • Jackass In Charge
Re: Car review
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2010, 02:02:13 PM »
OH, and I didn't lease.  I bought it.  I got the 120K/6 year warranty on it too.

What did you end up paying for it if you don't mind? How much extra was the 120K/6yr warranty and what does it cover? Did you get the '10 or '09?
This signature intentionally left blank.

KnuckleBuckett

• Jackass In Charge
  • [url=http://google.com]I search a lot[/url]
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2010, 03:20:45 PM »
I was going to ask that also.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2010, 08:57:14 AM »
Umm... final price was $19Kish... I did a 60 month term and with the warranty it is 339/mo.  But I hesitated big time on the additional warranty and it was the end of the month and the financing guy even told me he had quotas to meet so he brought the warranty down a few times when I almost bailed a few times.  I think it would have been $355 or something/month before he started playing with the numbers.  I got the 2010 Sport model without navigation... so I got the lower tier sport model. 

Before the warranty I think the monthly payment was $315 or something.  I can't tell you the total cost of the warranty off the top of my head, but I want to say it was $1700 or something.  It's basically the same as the 36 month warranty that you get standard.  You can add more stuff like rims and tires but I didn't.  But powertrain and all that stuff is covered.  And with the miles I put on, I figured it was worth it.

I can get you the warranty details if you want when I'm back at home.

hans

• Guitar Addict
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2010, 04:46:32 PM »
I test drove one this weekend (auto sport). The biggest thing that bothered me is you can't lower the seat. So I'd probably need to swap the fronts with racing seats too (my brother suggests older civic si seats). There was plenty of headroom, but if felt like I was driving an SUV. And the car seemed to roll a little when going around corners. I chatted with my brother and he said if I drop it 1-1.5" like I plan to, that would make a big difference, and if it wasn't enough, I could change out the sway bar.
This signature intentionally left blank.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2010, 09:24:11 PM »
I forgot to mention that the price above (monthly) was with $1000 down.

I don't feel like mine rolls on corners... mine is actually pretty tight.  And I don't know what SUVs you've driven lately, but I don't get that feeling at all.