Author Topic: Bin Laden is Dead  (Read 9025 times)

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
Re: Bin Laden is Dead
« Reply #75 on: May 04, 2011, 09:10:21 PM »
The "he's not dead" theory doesn't work because all bin Laden would have to do is release a new video with something showing today's date and make Obama look ridiculous.  The "he's been dead for years" theory doesn't work because why the hell wouldn't they have announced this years ago if that was the case?  It's not like there weren't better times to do it.

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Ass Wipe
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
« Reply #76 on: May 04, 2011, 09:30:43 PM »
The "he's not dead" theory doesn't work because all bin Laden would have to do is release a new video with something showing today's date and make Obama look ridiculous.  The "he's been dead for years" theory doesn't work because why the hell wouldn't they have announced this years ago if that was the case?  It's not like there weren't better times to do it.

agreed that it'd be too risky to claim his death if you couldn't prove it.  and agreed, if he was "on ice" for a while, there are a lot better times to trot him out and pretend to kill him... like 12 months from now as the election looms.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #77 on: May 04, 2011, 09:46:05 PM »
or in the 08 election or when the people that approved of Bush were made up of his immediate family and you

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Ass Wipe
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
« Reply #79 on: May 06, 2011, 09:57:40 AM »
http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/05/06/bin.laden.qaeda.comment/index.html?eref=rss_topstories&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_topstories+%28RSS%3A+Top+Stories%29

Maybe people will stop bitching about wanting to see the pics now.

i'm pretty sure that 99% of the people who want to see the pictures have zero doubt that he's dead.  The pictures aren't proof; they're just what people want to see. (of the other 1% who want the pictures to prove he's dead, half would probably think its photoshopped anyway)

an analogy i heard yesterday was comparing these pictures to those of the gangsters killed in the 20's and 30's who's bullet riddled bloody bodies were published in the newspapers. 
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

Rob

• New improved. Now with added something...
  • Jackass In Charge
  • Approaching 60 from the wrong damn direction...
« Reply #80 on: May 06, 2011, 01:29:50 PM »
Unashamedly stolen from somebody's facebook status

Even though we both speak the same language, it's amazing how there are some subtle differences between American-English and proper English. They say "sidewalk" we say "pavement". They say "pants" we say "trousers". They say "buried at sea" we say "naked and chained to a metal bed frame with a car battery connected to his bollocks whilst being beaten for answers"......

:dblthumb2:

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #81 on: May 06, 2011, 01:34:03 PM »
HAHAHAHA

Zaphod

• Jackass I
« Reply #82 on: May 07, 2011, 01:03:52 PM »

agreed that it'd be too risky to claim his death if you couldn't prove it.  and agreed, if he was "on ice" for a while, there are a lot better times to trot him out and pretend to kill him... like 12 months from now as the election looms.

The best reaction to all of this I think would be just relief, not celebration, so many lives lost...

There is soo much we don't know that's going on here.
I think he's been on ice till whatever been acomplished in the background (Example securing; an amicable goverment, oil, idk)
Now that (I think, correct me if I'm wrong) other countries are scaling down forces or pulling out.

So pull him out of the freezer sort o speak, and be done with it.
(Yeah I'm a conspiracy nut)
"I think the surest sign that there is intelligent life out there in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."- Bill Watterson (Calvin & Hobbes)"

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #83 on: May 07, 2011, 01:09:40 PM »
> an amicable goverment, oil,

Oil is the highest's it's been in years and the whole middle east and northern africa are unstable as hell

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #84 on: May 07, 2011, 02:00:12 PM »
There's a fine line between conspiracy and tactical strategy.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #85 on: May 07, 2011, 05:12:00 PM »
:rolleyes:

Either of you, please explain why this specific moment is being chosen to unveil the death of bin Laden, whether he's not dead yet or has been dead for years.

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #86 on: May 07, 2011, 10:05:40 PM »
I've already said a few times that I don't think anything is going on.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?