Author Topic: bachelor for a month  (Read 9611 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Re: bachelor for a month
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2012, 10:36:56 AM »
The brother in law tells me I need a Pollock measuring tape
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2012, 12:49:58 PM »
Really does look nice...though the sheets with the wall color definitely make it clear what the bed is for....
govtcheez03:  i kind of look for it - i seek out stupidity and annoy it until it either gets better, gets banned, or goes away on its own

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2012, 12:50:44 PM »
you got that right buddy! ;)
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2012, 03:04:49 PM »
The brother in law tells me I need a Pollock measuring tape

I don't know what that means.

Today I will concentrate on the cabinets and the back door. Maybe start on table Sat. But then I'm out in Oberland Sun-Thur
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2012, 03:20:35 PM »
Its the tapes where every single line is marked with the measurrments, unlike most where they only print the fraction on certain ones.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2012, 03:23:55 PM »
i don't know if I've ever seen a tape measure where anything other than inches/feet where actually printed on it...

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2012, 03:26:18 PM »
He's saying Pollack's are dumb so they need it all marked out.  Come on Jake - I thought you moved here when you were young!  You should be smart enough to understand that one.
govtcheez03:  i kind of look for it - i seek out stupidity and annoy it until it either gets better, gets banned, or goes away on its own

jkim

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2012, 03:33:44 PM »
At first, I thought it was referencing Jackson Pollock, as in there's no way you could measure out anything with a line like that.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2012, 03:43:58 PM »
He's saying Pollack's are dumb so they need it all marked out.  Come on Jake - I thought you moved here when you were young!  You should be smart enough to understand that one.

I thought that is what he meant at first, but that is not how you spell it....FAIL

Perspective

• badfish
  • Jackass In Charge
    • http://jeff.bagu.org
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2012, 03:53:20 PM »
At first, I thought it was referencing Jackson Pollock, as in there's no way you could measure out anything with a line like that.

+1

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2012, 04:19:36 PM »

:rofl2:

i don't know if I've ever seen a tape measure where anything other than inches/feet where actually printed on it...

They have them, you gotta look for it. I have one. Chances are if you ask for a Pollock tape measure they will know what you are looking for lol.

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2012, 04:20:53 PM »
Damnit, I knew I was spelling it wrong, I was just to lazy to fix it. Lol. 

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2012, 04:36:30 PM »

:rofl2:

They have them, you gotta look for it. I have one. Chances are if you ask for a Pollock tape measure they will know what you are looking for lol.

dummy, if you're going to be using ethnic slurs, at least spell them correctly: Polack

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2012, 05:19:10 PM »
Not really a slur since I'm Polish, but I didn't know I was spelling it wrong. My great grandparents on my dads side were fresh off the boat polish.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2012, 02:54:13 PM »
got a new mattress. It is over 2 times higher than the old one. woohooo. all in all, our "sleeping surface" is now a foot higher than it was when I started. Plus we have some more storage space.

Yesterday I finished the nighttables, and am happy with those as well. With the way the bed was they needed to be attached to the main bed frame to stand. I made them independent from the frame now :)

and btw, this is what I started with:

also, this is the mattress we got:

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/00206906/#/50206904