Author Topic: bachelor for a month  (Read 9609 times)

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
Re: bachelor for a month
« Reply #60 on: October 21, 2012, 07:35:11 PM »
ok, got those cabinets done, which wasn't bad at all. Door too. Poly is drying now. Painted that laundry ceiling. I also put a coat of poly on a toy chest I made for my son about a year or so ago. I had it protected with shellac, but that is not nearly tough enough for a small boy :) or girl! I'll post a picture of the toy chest later, I don't think I've shared it before with you. As it is, I am done. I didn't get to do any of the grouting :( but that's ok. This week I'll just spend cleaning up and making sure house is nice and ready for them when they come in The garage too. AFter so much woodwork it is fucking messy.
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #61 on: October 21, 2012, 07:42:33 PM »
I bet you can't wait for Monday (or whenever in this "month" time frame they are arriving), despite the breathing room and time for accomplishment it has got to be killing you.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2012, 07:57:55 PM »
cleaned out the garage today. Converted from workshop to an actual car garage for the winter :p
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #63 on: October 25, 2012, 09:37:13 PM »
Nice...now....36 hours left.  I hope tomorrow night is spent at a strip club...
govtcheez03:  i kind of look for it - i seek out stupidity and annoy it until it either gets better, gets banned, or goes away on its own

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2012, 11:03:08 PM »
Nice...now....36 hours left.  I hope tomorrow night is spent at a strip club...

You go to those filthy establishments? I can't stand them. I got dragged to one for my friends bachelor party (I was the best man but got out voted) and I told this nasty chick if she touched me again I would rip off her arm and beat her with her aids. I really don't see how people enjoy those places.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

KnuckleBuckett

• Jackass In Charge
  • [url=http://google.com]I search a lot[/url]
« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2012, 06:34:35 AM »
Um...not really that crazy about those joints myself.   :dunno:

Most guys are nuts over them.  I have nothing against the places, I just don't want to be there.

webwhy

• Jackass IV
« Reply #66 on: October 26, 2012, 11:22:49 AM »
told this nasty chick if she touched me again I would rip off her arm and beat her with her aids.

more lady rage?  why so angry? what's the deal?

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2012, 11:36:59 AM »
I have been to a few back in my college days.  I think I felt more sad than anything when I was there.  Or pathetic.  Not sure which.  I don't really have a desire to go to another one.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #68 on: October 26, 2012, 11:53:28 AM »
told this nasty chick if she touched me again I would rip off her arm and beat her with her aids.

more lady rage?  why so angry? what's the deal?

More? I have no woman rage and have never laid hand to any woman in my life that I was not putting in cuffs. I had already asked her very nicely (since this IS her job after all) several times nicely and had even tipped her $20 to let the other girls know. All of the other girls never touched me and I was always very friendly. I mean I'm the only guy in the place not trying to get groped by them. That one was the exception she kept trying to work her magic every few drinks and after trying to politely make it clear I was done.

I don't like nasty people, diseases, strip clubs, drug dens, etc but I have spent many years in and around them and so a bit of germophobia (how does Chrome not know germophobia but tries to correct it to homophobia? Thats fucked up) has come as a result. She made more off of me for a simple request to spread a message then she probably did from some people in there for doing more.

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #69 on: October 26, 2012, 01:30:09 PM »
Never really been a big fan personally...the best was a bachlor party in the French Quarter where I was really tired and didn't really want to be there....one of the girls on a side stage saw me staring at the wall and yawning and started fussing at me to wake up...was amazing.
govtcheez03:  i kind of look for it - i seek out stupidity and annoy it until it either gets better, gets banned, or goes away on its own

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #70 on: October 26, 2012, 01:35:51 PM »
Believe it or not, I have never been to a strip club. But I know guys that fucking go a lot...

KnuckleBuckett

• Jackass In Charge
  • [url=http://google.com]I search a lot[/url]
« Reply #71 on: October 26, 2012, 03:35:05 PM »
I have been to a few back in my college days.  I think I felt more sad than anything when I was there.  Or pathetic.  Not sure which.  I don't really have a desire to go to another one.

I get it.  Good explanation.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #72 on: October 26, 2012, 05:00:37 PM »
Believe it or not, I have never been to a strip club. But I know guys that fucking go a lot...

And I would venture some of them have daughters, which baffles me how they can still enjoy that.

Betazep

• Sunk
  • Founders
« Reply #73 on: October 27, 2012, 08:56:19 AM »
I have been to two... one for a bachelors party and one other that my coworkers said was 'entertainment.'  I echo the general sentiment here...  kind of pathetic.
"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents." -Nathaniel Borenstein