Author Topic: You know what pisses me off?!?  (Read 7198 times)

KnuckleBuckett

• Jackass In Charge
  • [url=http://google.com]I search a lot[/url]
Re: You know what pisses me off?!?
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2007, 07:00:58 AM »
Nightmares.  I just hate the things.  Don't get 'em really often but when I do it can really take it outta me.   :(

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2007, 07:38:56 AM »
My friggin second monitor not working
govtcheez03:  i kind of look for it - i seek out stupidity and annoy it until it either gets better, gets banned, or goes away on its own

JaWiB

• definitelys definately no MacGyver
  • Jackass V
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2007, 12:52:31 PM »
Spiders dropping on my feet from the ceiling just when I sit down on the toilet

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2007, 01:50:04 PM »
LOL i hate when someone knocks on the door while im shitting it breaks my concentration
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2007, 12:39:39 PM »
hangovers

ugh

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Ass Wipe
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2007, 02:07:19 PM »
I hate when your stuck in the slow lane of traffic and you want to pass the car in front of you but theres a long line of cars already in the left lane so you can't change lanes...then, just when there's a break in traffic, the car behind you changes into the left lane and speeds up so you still can't change lanes...and then all the cars behind him follow suit.  oh that pisses me off.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2007, 02:51:26 PM »
I cut people off when they do that to me. I just expect it and then jump when they start too move. I enjoy making people angry when they drive like assholes.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2007, 03:00:29 PM »
They're not being assholes, they're just changing lanes and going around slower traffic. You're about to do the same thing to the guy in front of you.

Of course, I still hate it when it happens.

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2007, 03:23:50 PM »
You sound like a pretty shitty person to be on the road with, RoD.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2007, 03:27:03 PM »
When im in a car im really not that bad. It takes alot from a particular driver to piss me off or make me drive like an ass. I dont even get road rage usually because im still going to make it from A to B.

When im on the motorcycle, whole different story. The idiots on the road, the people who cant walk let alone drive, etc put my life at risk every time i put that helmet on, and it adds up. I have seen to many people go down on a bike. I dont know if you guys remember, but after my dad went down in Sep 05 i didnt even think i would get back on a bike. Now we ride together and its a whole new respect for the danger. So yea, i toss bolts at people, but it makes me feel better lol.

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Ass Wipe
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2007, 03:30:38 PM »
You sound like a pretty shitty person to be on the road with, RoD.

+1

...er, make that -1 ::bitchslaps RoD::
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

KnuckleBuckett

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2007, 03:31:10 PM »
I have always held that biking is just plain stupid in this country.  Too many shitheads out there to make it worth the risk.  Sucks.  Sucks alot. :mad:

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2007, 03:34:42 PM »
I'm in the country so most of my riding isnt that bad aside from deer. It gets hairy when you go down the shore, into the city, or on bike runs with alot of riders, because most of them are idiots too. I will wheelie and play around too, but only on open back roads or at the airport when they do open lane days. These idiots will popa  wheelie at a green light in a crowd.

KnuckleBuckett

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2007, 09:26:35 PM »
I hate no reason traffic jams.  You know.  The ones that seem to occur for no reason at all. 

I saw one tonight on the opposite side of the highway.  Traffic was moving nicely then all of a sudden two cars out front going really slow and maybe ten miles behind them slowed and eventually stopped.  No police, no accident, nothing at all.

Ober.  Top of the mountain all the way to 70 / 81 interchange. 

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2007, 07:17:15 AM »
Memory foam bed.
govtcheez03:  i kind of look for it - i seek out stupidity and annoy it until it either gets better, gets banned, or goes away on its own