Author Topic: Google Contacts  (Read 1710 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Google Contacts
« on: October 31, 2011, 09:43:58 PM »
Is there a way to stop Gmail/Google from adding every single f'n person I email or who emails me to my contacts? Anytime I backup or restore my contacts to my phone I have to filter it to only show the ones I made. And searching through them online is a nightmare.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
Re: Google Contacts
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 08:53:21 AM »
No (not that I'm aware of), I'm not a fan of how that is handled either.  I usually go through and clean mine out every 6 months or so.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2011, 08:53:20 PM »
It really is quite retarded. Thank god the phone can filter it.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 04:35:43 AM »
I cleaned mine out, and saved "My Contacts". Now it adds nothing that I don't add to the my contacts, and automatically keeps it synced with my phone like before. I switched the email I used as my phones primary, and the impoirt from one google account to the other went smooth, no fluff or mess.

Might be something new since they changed gmail