Author Topic: iPhone problem  (Read 2475 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
iPhone problem
« on: February 04, 2010, 05:10:22 PM »
http://modmyi.com/forums/general-iphone-chat/699594-iphone-3g-database-malformed.html

I have a JB iPhone 3G running on firmware 3.1.2 (7D11). So i have been using it for a few months, with no issues at all. I use sharepod for my music and such. So last night i used handbrake to make my first movie for the iPhone, used sharepod to transfer it, and it worked great.

So i made a second, not noticing that it was a .mp4 and not a .mpv like the first one. This may not even matter, i dont know. So i unhook the phone and hit my ipod icon....and the app crashes. Reboot the phone, it comes back to the sad face, so i restart spring board....still crashes.

So today when i finally get out of bed i fire up sharepod and delete the second movie, which is what started the problems i imagine, and then i get an sqlite error "database malformed". I'm a techie so i am familiar with some sql and stuff, but i have no clue how to fix this....

any ideas?

hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Re: iPhone problem
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2010, 12:40:06 PM »
Fixed it by letting itunes sync (and effectivly wipe) the media database.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?