Author Topic: Chrome Users (I'm lazy)  (Read 4592 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Re: Chrome Users (I'm lazy)
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2011, 10:06:57 PM »
I do dislike what they did with the recently closed list.  I tended to use that why too much.

I have one on the lower right, comes in handy.

speedial page is to the left of the apps page, look for the arrows at the edge. not sure about your spelling problems.

AHH. I hadn't seen that because of Unity's tendency to stay above chrome a few seconds after it opens.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
  • Ex Asshole - a better and more caring person.
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2011, 10:25:57 PM »
I do dislike what they did with the recently closed list.  I tended to use that why too much.

I have one on the lower right, comes in handy.
I know exactly where it moved.  But it used to be right below the pages and have the last few as individual links.  So if I closed something by mistake it was a simple ctrl-t and click.  Now it is ctrl-t, go to the corner, click, click.  Not as useful.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2011, 10:53:41 PM »
I didn't know it had that option before. It seems faster than before
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2011, 04:55:47 PM »
love the new print page. It makes printing to pdf fast as hell