Entertainment & Artistry > Photography/Video/Movies & TV

Disney+

<< < (2/2)

Jake:

--- Quote from: charlie on November 13, 2019, 10:07:38 AM ---Yeah, I knew about the Verizon thing then forgot about it and signed up yesterday. Hopefully I remember to check out the Verizon deal before the week is over.

--- End quote ---

looks like you have to be on one of their unlimited plans or have home 5G internet.

charlie:
ah, yes.. I remember. We do have Unlimited so I'll go sign up

ober:
Nice!  I didn't know about the Verizon thing and we just switched to unlimited :)

micah:
That latest cellphone plan updates screwed me though. I HAD unlimited for the past few years and  was grandfathered in the old plans.  The new ones jack the price WAY  up if you want to use your phone as a hotspot.  With my current unlimited plan, I can't used my phone as a hotspot at all.  The Verizon version of android completely blocks me. Unless I want to pay like $20 more per line

charlie:
So we have a family plan shared between other households and they only allow one free Disney+ per. For now we'll share with my sister but if it becomes a problem I'll have to pay for it myself. Which isn't too bad really if I have to.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version