Entertainment & Artistry > Gaming

Fortnite

<< < (2/2)

Jake:
I have not, but have played PUBG and it is awesome. I played so much that I had to delete it a couple months back. I think you would like this more than fortnite

KnuckleBuckett:
Neither PUBG nor Fortnite are my thing.  I have no interest in lobby gaming and that is what it would be for me. 

I think  you might enjoy Overwatch.  I did for a while, but in that I play many games not just one, I only play it now and again with the group in my chat.

I have spent a ton of time enjoying Far Cry 5 lately.  Wonderful game for the most part.  Next up is the new-ish Prey.  After that is Assassins Creed Origins.  I fill in the holes with Overwatch, Vermintide (a blast), and STO.

Jake:
I'm not sure what lobby gaming means.

Mike:
I have not and after dealing with Epic's game support WILL NOT.  Someone signed up with my email address and it was a royal pain in the ass to get it deleted.  And they kept spamming me with login attempt emails.

KnuckleBuckett:

--- Quote from: Jake on May 27, 2018, 10:57:45 AM ---I'm not sure what lobby gaming means.

--- End quote ---

You spend the entire game respawning or in the wait until the game resets lobby.  Yuck.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version